Once you feel free please call me or Email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note- Candidate must be in USA and having US citizenship OR Green Card.
If the Candidate is on H1B must have 10 years of experience(With Passport Copy).
Role: Windows Admin
Location: AZ and RI
Duration of contract: C2C
Interview: Phone/ Skype
Mandatory Skill Required -
· Expert in handling mix mode Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012 environment from server Administrator perspective.
· Strong hands-on experience on security and non-security patch remediation on large scale of Windows server environment.
· Knowledge on Active directory, GPO, Domain users, Administrating users and groups and given appropriate permissions and privilege to access.
· Experience in creating and implementing new GPO for various domains.
· Experience in Server hardening, security permissions, User rights assignments on windows 2003 and windows 2008 servers.
· Experience in Active directory in windows 2003 and 2008 servers.
· Well understanding about the PCI /SOX PHI compliance concepts.
· Expert Knowledge of Security patches installation process on server environment.
· Must have experience in Security patch tools – Blade-logic, Shavlik, WSUS.
· Vulnerability management and remediation on Windows servers.
· Good Knowledge of third party vendor applications on vulnerabilities such as Web and JAVA, Adobe applications.
· Familiarity with VMware concepts and how they apply to a highly virtualized environment.
Thanks & Regards,
Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.