This is for Cisco
Duration is 1+ year
San Jose CA
Need H1B Copy with Extension or of 2014
WebSphere Engineer JD:
1. Build, configure and support Java application servers like Websphere, Weblogic, Tomcat, JBoss in Linux/Unix environment.
2. Good experience in working in Unix/Linux environments, including installing packages, troubleshooting filesystem/network issues.
3. Good Experience in identifying bugs in the application server platforms and fixing them.
4. Good experience in supporting application teams in deploying applications and troubleshooting application issues.
5. Knowledge/Experience in scripting languages like shell/perl/python.
6. Knowledge/Experience in ITIL processes like incident management, change management and problem management and related tools like Remedy/ServiceNow.
7. Knowledge in continuous delivery process and tools like Jenkins, uDeploy, uRelease, GIT/SVN etc.
8. Knowledge in cloud technologies like PaaS/IaaS will be an added advantage.
Python Developer -
Working on the Cloud Automation Provisioning System for Middleware, an internal system used by the Cisco Internally to provision their middleware systems. The project uses the latest technologies to build innovative Cloud Automation for Middleware Platforms . Looking for experienced python developers who are well versed in working with Agile development and utilizing continuous integration and delivery practices
Day to Day: Develop, attend: daily standups/weekly status meetings, testing.
other Necessary Skills: Excellent Communication Skills, team player, working with remote teams.
• Work well in highly collaborative teams
• Expertise with Python (4-5 + years' experience with large scale applications)
• Experience with Python web frameworks ( Django Pyramid Flask )
• Experience with orchestration related service Mistral, Stackstorm
• Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably PostgreSQL
• Experience with deploying web applications on cloud infrastructure
• The Python Developer needs to take pride in principled design, elegant abstractions and clean code
Osair Technologies LLC
Direct : 703-349-5631 | FAX 732-289-6076
12642 Chapel Rd Suite 16D Clifton, VA 20124
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.