Sr. Full stack software developer
JAVA Version 6
Working with Core Team
implement JAVA Best Practices
AEM or Adobe CQ is required
ATG is nice to have
Leadership quality, product ownership
HTML, OOP, CSS
Top 3 Skills
JAVA – Senior
Phone Interview followed by in-person with coding test
H1B Candidates are accepted but they need a genuine guy as they need to undergo a technical assessment before the client interview them.
Position Title: Senior Software Engineer
Duration: 2017-03-15 to 2017-09-15
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
Hyatt is seeking Senior Software Engineers to assist with our product development initiatives, as well as help drive new groundbreaking applications designed for Hyatt hotel associates and guests.
* Working within our Core Team.
The Core Team is primarily responsible for maintaining our legacy hyatt.com technology stack.
* Working with our Product Team to drive Hyatt initiatives.
* Code reviews / mentorship of more junior level developers.
* Strong OOP / design pattern knowledge
• Manager is looking for .Net developer who has experience with SCOM and PowerShell.
Preferred Skills : Ansible, Load Runner, Rundeck (not mandatory because the Manager can train them on these)
Manager is Open for a Skype interview.
Position Title: .Net / Automation Developer
Duration: 2017-03-13 to 2017-09-12
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
Hyatt is seeking an experienced Automation Developer to increase the efficiency of the Tech Ops team that supports our Property Management System. The Property Management System is core to the success of the business and is used to run our hotels. (Front desk check-in, back office accounting, interfaces to ~50 hotel systems, etc.) The Property Management System has components that run in our datacenter and in each of our hotels. Currently, the ongoing support, configuration, and monitoring of these systems requires people from many different technology and business backgrounds. This position will build automation for the monitoring, diagnostics, and maintenance of these system components.
This position is within the Global Operations Center at Hyatt's corporate offices located in downtown Chicago.
This position reports to the Director of Property Systems and will collaborate with multiple Tech Ops groups that support the Property Management System
This position should expect about 75% development (requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation) and 25% system support (responding to production support tickets).
5-10 years full lifecycle software development, Experience doing .Net development, Experience with SCOM, Experience with PowerShell.
Any of these are a big plus: Experience with Ansible, Experience with LoadRunner, Experience with Rundeck, Experience with Oracle SQL, Knowledge of networking fundamentals
12 m + contract
-SSRS, SQL and Power BI
-Project Server configuration/customization and administration
-Understanding of Project Management concepts
Need someone that can transition our maintenance and new development for our MS Project reporting tools.
QA Automation Engineer - Locals
Location: St Paul , MN
• Development of Load and Performance Testing
• Improve the existing QA process
• Develop Automation Frameworks
• Development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing
• Brings skills to enable shift left in the software development life cycle, quality engineering related to code quality, early testing, defect prevention as opposed to defect detection and providing guidance on automation framework architecture and design.
• Responsible for platform integration including continuous Integration (CI)
• Creating Test Plans
What You Need for this Position
• Good understanding of QA methodology – test cycles, test plans, and software releases
• Experience with automation/programming languages and frameworks (Selenium WebDriver)
• Experience with testing frameworks, such as JUnit/TestNG; and scripting languages Python, knowledge of Cucumber, CapaBara, Sauce Labs.
• Convert manual quality scripts to automated scripts using mainly Gherkin scripting language and enhancing Automation framework
• Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for system automation testing
• Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing development and test best practices.
• A passion for quality and high attention to detail.
• Able to use professional development concepts and company processes to solve routine problems
• Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
• Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems for the purpose of testing automation.
• Performs design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
• Works with Development and Quality Engineering staff to resolve problems with released software.
• Provides input on schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
• Assists Development in troubleshooting and testing.
• Provides input towards general process improvement
• Develop and test the performance of the system to improve overall user experience
• Develop and implement Testing suite software as specified in technical specifications/software design documentation.
• Communicate with the development and support team issues found and build test cases to expose weaknesses in the software.
• Implement test cases to verify web based security vulnerabilities.
• Will be responsible for current Regression and validation with CICD & Smoke validation
• Dev Ops experience would be a big plus.
• The profile needs to have DevOps tool Shellscript, Chef, Puppet. Python/Ruby and need to have DevOps language and can kick off jobs and can troubleshoot issues.
• Can debug and maintain scripts & Chef & puppet recipes
• Need to coordinate b/w dev team and others
• Need to maintain code and deploy/rollback on need basis
• B.S in CS, Engineering, or related degree
• Over 3 years of years of professional QA experience including 2+ Years of Automation Experience
• 5+ yrs Experience, SOAP, API
• Web application development exp.
• Strong knowledge of OOO programming – Java
• Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose a complex application.
• Attention to detail and following issues to resolution.
• Self-starter, high energy.
• Train and mentor team members.
• Experience building a test automation framework from scratch
• Strong Java and Selenium WebDriver experience
• Understanding various types of testing including functional, regression, performance, and load testing
• Have created automation scripts using one of the above mentioned tools to setup and validate infrastructure & environments
• Able to work under tight deadlines
What The Right Professional Will Enjoy!
• Joining a growing team that utilizes cutting edge technologies!
• Opportunity to be a vital part of a team!
Fun work environment!
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.