Hope your day is going well. I saw your profile online and tried reaching you a minute ago and left a voicemail. I hope you can call me back as soon as possible on 703-349-2825 so I can explain to you a bit more about the below role and our client. Please send me your updated resume. Looking forward to speaking to you.
Please send me suitable profiles for this position . It is one of the very hottest requirement
Send me contact number of the consultant and along with that H1 copy also so that I can submit your profile to the client
Please fill the below details
Candidate's Full Name:
Last 5 of SSN:
Planned Absence Dates:
LinkedIn Profile URL:
Candidate Phone #:
Candidate Skype ID:
Candidate Email Address:
Attach Any id copy :
UX Architect need in Fairfax , VA
Candidates must have a high level of experience in user interface / user experience design and web application product development. This will include business analysis and requirements gathering and documentation from all business stakeholders, wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of project development using agile methodology between the business and Software Engineering team to deliver product to spec and on time. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as a primary designer for internal GUI web-based applications
• Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals
• Analyze application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
• Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with products and features
• Information Architecture and Wireframing
• Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7-10 years of experience architecting complex web applications
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Experience with working in cross functional, Agile teams to design large scale digital experiences that meet business objectives and managing a creative team
• Experience with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, rapid prototyping, interface design, and front end development
• Experience with Section 508 compliance
• Experience with usability evaluations and testing
• Possession of excellent technical Problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
Thanks and Regards,
Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.