This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at email@example.com
Job Title: SailPoint Consultant
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration : Long Term
We are seeking a senior developer with proven expertise in enterprise security software development. The candidate should have at least 5 years of solid experience in development, testing, and deployment of IDM solutions using Sailpoint IDM product. In addition, the candidate should have strong development experience on Java/J2EE and SQL.
- Work with technical leader to understand business requirements and to create/translate business requirements into functional specifications;
- Develop and test the application components/functions in terms of functional specifications;
- Work with software assurance team to identify and resolve software defects and provide bug fixes;
- Work with release engineering team to distribute codes and deploy solutions;
Provide operational support of applications and work with support teams to drive meeting service level agreements with customers.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science;
• 3 years of experience in the development and implementation on any Sailpoint IDM
• Experience in other Identity and Access Management products like Aveksa, Tivoli, CA, etc will be added benefit
• At least 5 years of strong experience in design and development of enterprise java applications and web containers like Jboss, Websphere, and Tomcat etc;
• At least 2 years of strong database SQL experience in Oracle database environment;
• At least 2 years of UNIX and Shell scripting experience;
• Strong work-ethic and be able to deliver under short time-frames and changing priorities;
• At least 1 year of experience on Change Control Management tool – ClearCase/ClearQuest;
• Working knowledge of SSO, SSL, Linux-based servers, Active Directory, LDAP-based directories, network protocols, web-based applications;
• Exceptional customer relationship skills, technical troubleshooting skills; team oriented and self-motivated;
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
Additional Preferred Experience:
• SQL Programming.
INC 500 Fastest Growing Company
Mobile: 469-249-3595 | Saurabh.firstname.lastname@example.org
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.