Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation partner/Client opportunity.
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Windows Systems Administrator
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Duration: 12 months
US citizen, GC or H1-b accepted. Must have excellent communication and client interaction skills.
Candidates must be local the Philadelphia area as a face to face will be required.
Highlighted areas are a must.
- Review of all 2nd level tickets assigned by Client.
- Research and troubleshooting of issues along with interaction with IT staff and clients.
- Problem resolution documentation and communication
- Server build, Server patching
5+ Years experience building / supporting MS Windows Server 2008 (R1 & R2) and Windows 2012
- 5+ years MS Active Directory administration experience for large organizations
- 5+ years Customer support experience, emphasizing strong written and spoken communications skills
- 5+ Years MS PowerShell experience
- Solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to extrapolate and modify previous issue resolutions and apply to subsequent issues
- Project management skills (certification not required) a big plus
- Experience with the below is a big plus!!!
- Basic SQL administration (not query writing)
- Task automation
- VMware a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.