Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
Business Intelligence Team Lead
Location: Manhattan, New York
Duration: 13 months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As the Team Lead for the implementation of a Fixed Asset Business Intelligence solution, the role includes the following responsibilities:
· Team Lead:
· Serve as the team lead, driving the project plan for implementation, acting as an interface between business units, technology teams, and support teams
· Create and monitor a project plan with dependencies and milestones, gathering inputs from multiple teams
· Setup daily/weekly meetings to ensure milestones are being achieved and risks are mitigated
· Participate in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process, including business, functional, and technical meetings, voicing concerns/suggestions, and providing solutions that result in better outcomes
· Identify issues and risks, escalate to Managers as required
· Oversee all deliverables are being produced per our agreed upon quality standards
· Business Analyst:
· Working with the Business Subject Matter Experts to gather, analyze, and document business and functional requirements which will serve as inputs to the solution design
· Communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients to deliver functional requirements
· Analyze application defects to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements
· Take an active role in the Testing and Deployment stages, coordinating across teams on our go-live plan and go-live readiness
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in related role
· Experience with business requirement gathering and analysis
· Experience in authoring artifacts, such as functional designs, process flows, test cases, and test scripts
· Ability to create project plans in MS Project and gather inputs from multiple teams to capture milestones and dependencies
· Ability to drive a project, setting up and facilitating daily/weekly meetings
· Experience with a full system implementation (Planning Phase through Deployment)
THE FOLLOWING ARE AN ADVANTAGE:
· Experience with Oracle OBIEE and OBIA
· Experience with Data Warehousing concepts
· Experience with PowerPlant Software
· Experience with Fixed Asset Reporting
Thanks & Regards
ST Global LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.