No of Days
· Provide technical architecture strategy, guidance, and validation for all Salesforce-related projects
· Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
· Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
· Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
· Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
· Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
· Ability to drive salesforce initiative from scratch
· Advise and enforce development process model from analysis and scope to delivery and measurement
· Support the full project life cycle, including analysis, design, development, delivery, and post-delivery
· Develop, assemble, and maintain a library of model documents, templates, best practices, and other re-usable knowledge assets
· Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
· Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
· Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
· Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
· Participate and engage in all team meetings
· Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
· 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer and 3+ years in technical architecture
· Experience of Integration to enterprise systems
· Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structures and tools
· Ability to present salesforce capabilities and new additions to leadership
· Salesforce certification
Position: Development Lead/ Manager
Location: Hamilton NJ /
Work Authorization: GC/ USC
1. It's a contract to hire with Dodge ( post 6 months)
2. We need someone who is technically hands-on (he does not have to do coding but need someone who has been a developer and strong technically):
The role will manage the software development of one or more cutting edge product teams responsible for delivering high quality and innovative construction data solutions to our customers. This role requires a leader that is comfortable with continuously innovating and improving the teams' efficiency. The role also involves participating in high level architectural design and solutioning sessions with technical leads, architects, and other members of the engineering teams.
This position is key, integral, and demanding and is part of DDA's technical team being tasked to create a fast-paced culture within DDA.
This role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Work with engineering management, architecture, data management, product management, quality engineering, and program management to define, estimate level of effort, and prioritize feature requirements, and contribute to system architecture thought leadership.
2. Translate requirements into work plans meeting time and cost constraints.
3. Monitor and manage the product development work plans and insure they adhere to DDAs SDLC. This includes insuring software development standards are followed, functional design notes are written and reviewed, as well as technical design notes, code reviews performed, regression tests developed.
4. Provide strong technical and management leadership in the areas of product development for enterprise modules in platform architecture deployed in a cloud model.
5. Partner with the hosting team to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements are met.
1. Management: Experience in managing developers, project plans, schedules, and milestones.
a. Solution-driven attitude. Understands systems impact and long- term effects of decisions/solutions on business case and customer commitments.
b. Experienced project planning, scheduling, and tracking of software development and testing process. Disciplined to create business cases when resources are needed.
c. Ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous issues.
d. Self-managed proactive work style.
e. Understanding of the necessity to meet stringent time deadlines.
f. Demonstrated track record of making sound management decisions to meet deadlines.
g. Experience leading geographically separated developers a plus.
2. Software Design: Exceptional analytical skills and experience in preparing software requirements, concepts for user interfaces, and functional specifications
a. Experience working with others to create functional requirement documents.
b. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with SOA, microservices, REST, and web application development.
c. Cloud application development desired.
3. Communication Skills: Outstanding verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
a. Strong skills in presenting technical concepts in technical and non- technical settings.
4. Technologies: Familiarity with the following technologies is a plus: Java/Groovy/Grails, C#/WSF/WCF/ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Android/iOS, SQL, Relational/Document/Graph Stores, NoSQL, ETL, RESTful Web Services, SaaS, PaaS.
1. Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science and/or Information Systems).
2. Advanced degree a plus.
3. 5+ years of experience in managing/leading software development teams.
4. 5 years of project management experience.
5. Experience with Analytics/BI Solutions a plus.
Title: Network Support Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 Months +
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Must have Juniper Certification
• 7+ years of proven experience working within high performing Network Operations/ Data Centre teams, ideally in the Financial Services industry.
• Strong Technical Experience in the Following areas is required
o - a natural ability to solve complex issues
o - experience in a role like this
o – worked with modern network technologies that include Juniper, McAfee, ADVA, Aruba, Citrix and Infoblox
• Responsible for the support and maintenance of large scale Network & Security Infrastructure
• Provide hands-on Proactive/Reactive maintenance and troubleshooting of Network/Security Environments.
• Formulate and Deliver Technical Trainings and participate in developing Technical Documents.
• Review technical Infrastructure changes
• Train and Mentor staff
• Develop a "Can-Do" attitude and suggest ways to improve the team performance and increase customer's satisfaction
• Develop documentation of technical support issues using the available tools is an essential element of the role
• Work closely with Service Managers and Leads to provide effective operation support.
• Familiarity with JUNOS Space and Other Enterprise Level Management Tools.
• The ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Excellent time-management, interpersonal & communication skills.
• Degree qualification in computer technology and networking or equivalent experience.
• Cisco Certified CCIE preferred.
Network Support Engineer
We're looking for someone like that to:
• Support the next generation COMPANY network infrastructure
• Uphold high standards for timely issue resolution
• Contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
• Define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• Maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working in the Next Generation Networks Services Team in one of our major hubs - London / New Jersey / Hong Kong / Singapore / Sydney. We provide end-to-end support for the Next Generation Networks covering planning, building and supporting the networks.
Role: SAP APO/SCM Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
· Provides business analysis and process redesign expertise in SAP APO functions and processes.
· Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows.
· Design and execute test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives.
· Champion the use of commonly-used concepts, standards, and best practices and procedures within a SAP module.
· Assist in Development of Supply Chain Strategies
· Assist in Development Inventory Management and Safety Stock Strategies and System Settings
Please do let me know if you need any support here.
Treasury Program Manager
Auburn Hills, MI
12 m+ contract
Lead the overall program implementation by bridging the needs of both the IT and business side. This person needs to understand IT to know who to pull in from the IT side to facilitate discussions with the business side – Architects, programmers, data analysts, etc.
Someone that has experience in agile would be helpful because they are looking for short interval deliverables and prototypes to make sure they are on the right track
· Information reporting
· User interface for payments portal
· Working with internal customers to pilot the new site
· Ensuring the payments portal has a business value creation, stays on track, looking at numerous vendors for the best fit
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.