Title: Ruby on Rails/ Web Developer H1B,GC,USC
Work Location: San Jose CA
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6+ Months
• 4+ years of Web Development Experience
• Solid experience on Ruby/Ruby on Rails
• E-Commerce experience is mandatory
· Experience using a CMS like Joomla, Drupal, etc.
· Payment System Integration – Amazon, paypal, etc.
· Familiarity with LAMP or other web systems
• Bootstrap is highly desirable; react.js experience would be a plus
• Experience with Server Side Scripting languages (ASP, JSP, PHP, etc.) will be good to have
Sr/Lead Sharepoint Developer
12 months + contract
Skills & Experience including but not limited to :
· Have the ability to analyze, develop (design, program and construct), implement, maintain and modify various platforms of information systems
· Have the proven ability to handle / mentor teams or junior resources and responsible for delivery
· Have strong Sharepoint 2013 experience
· Have In depth understanding of the capabilities of MS Office 365
· Be able to define and implement a solution that requires an individually tailored response for end-user requirements;
· Have the ability to develop Microsoft SharePoint workflows and forms using the Nintex applications and native Microsoft solutions, including Infopath and SharePoint Designer;
· Be able to develop application graphical dashboard interfaces utilizing Microsoft Power BI;
· Be able to program in a Microsoft .NET platform;
· Have Knowledge of the necessary interfaces to the computer operating system.
· Have Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple demands.
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all internal customers across multiple locations.
· Team-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with teammates and management verbally and in writing.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and manage multiple service requests simultaneously.
Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems, or closely related field and 8 + years of progressively responsible professional IT experience relevant to the duties of the position which may include systems administration, network administration, database administration, applications analysis and development, and/or information security;
Duration: 6- 12 Months
Redwood City, CA
- Must have experience in developing restful APIs using NodeJS
- Should be adept in designing restful API's a with proper authentication and authorization mechanism
- Preferred experience in using AWS Micro services or similar
- Preferred experience with No SQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB)
- Must have experience with writing Spark Streaming jobs
- Should be able to write clean and efficient code within tight timelines
- Must have experience to work in agile environment using TDD
- Knowledge of scripting and Continuous deployment with be preferred
- Experience in healthcare sector is preferred
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be available for "in Person" Discussion with the client
- Should be willing to take a coding test before the meeting (post Harman interview). It would take about 2- 3 hours effort.
Thanks & Regards
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.