Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
.NET Developer with Kendo UI Exp.
Location: Madison, WI
Duration: 36 Months+
Locals Only -- .NET 8+ years, Bootstrap and Kendo UI required.
· Kendo UI Framework
· .Net (MS)
· Automated Testing and Continuous Integration
· Is the candidate willing, if requested, to authorize background check as part of selection process?
· Agile (scrum) team experience
· Change Management
· Understanding of project management methodologies
· Experience in Technical Writing and Documentation
· Analytical/problem solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Application Development and Support of IIS/ASP.Net/MVC/DB2/Oracle Server Based Systems Using Visual Studio
· .Net Application and Web Application Design Patterns
· MS Office products
· Data flow and structure modeling
· Database -- DB2
· Database -- Oracle
· SQL Client tools
· Database -- SQL Server
· Data Modeling
· Object Oriented Architecture
· Integration of web application security with Active Directory
· ASP.NET Web Forms and MVC – VB.Net and C#
· Crystal Reports
· HTML and CSS
· Team Foundation Server (TFS)
· Application Life Cycle Management using Team Foundation Server
· Documenting requirements and design
· Experience as a developer in large, very complex organization
· In-Depth Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle Deliverables for each Phase of Development
· IT Technologies - skills, concepts
· Requirements analysis
· Requirements gathering
· Authentication and authorization techniques in ASP.Net
· Techniques for securing against threats
· Stress Testing, Performance Testing, and Load Testing
· Unit Testing
· Web Service Development
Thanks & Regards
ST Global LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.