QA Automation Engineer – Locals USC,GC
Location: St Paul , MN
• Development of Load and Performance Testing
• Improve the existing QA process
• Develop Automation Frameworks
• Development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing
• Brings skills to enable shift left in the software development life cycle, quality engineering related to code quality, early testing, defect prevention as opposed to defect detection and providing guidance on automation framework architecture and design.
• Responsible for platform integration including continuous Integration (CI)
• Creating Test Plans
What You Need for this Position
• Good understanding of QA methodology – test cycles, test plans, and software releases
• Experience with automation/programming languages and frameworks (Selenium WebDriver)
• Experience with testing frameworks, such as JUnit/TestNG; and scripting languages Python, knowledge of Cucumber, CapaBara, Sauce Labs.
• Convert manual quality scripts to automated scripts using mainly Gherkin scripting language and enhancing Automation framework
• Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for system automation testing
• Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing development and test best practices.
• A passion for quality and high attention to detail.
• Able to use professional development concepts and company processes to solve routine problems
• Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
• Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems for the purpose of testing automation.
• Performs design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
• Works with Development and Quality Engineering staff to resolve problems with released software.
• Provides input on schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
• Assists Development in troubleshooting and testing.
• Provides input towards general process improvement
• Develop and test the performance of the system to improve overall user experience
• Develop and implement Testing suite software as specified in technical specifications/software design documentation.
• Communicate with the development and support team issues found and build test cases to expose weaknesses in the software.
• Implement test cases to verify web based security vulnerabilities.
• Will be responsible for current Regression and validation with CICD & Smoke validation
• Dev Ops experience would be a big plus.
• The profile needs to have DevOps tool Shellscript, Chef, Puppet. Python/Ruby and need to have DevOps language and can kick off jobs and can troubleshoot issues.
• Can debug and maintain scripts & Chef & puppet recipes
• Need to coordinate b/w dev team and others
• Need to maintain code and deploy/rollback on need basis
• B.S in CS, Engineering, or related degree
• Over 3 years of years of professional QA experience including 2+ Years of Automation Experience
• 5+ yrs Experience, SOAP, API
• Web application development exp.
• Strong knowledge of OOO programming – Java
• Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose a complex application.
• Attention to detail and following issues to resolution.
• Self-starter, high energy.
• Train and mentor team members.
• Experience building a test automation framework from scratch
• Strong Java and Selenium WebDriver experience
• Understanding various types of testing including functional, regression, performance, and load testing
• Have created automation scripts using one of the above mentioned tools to setup and validate infrastructure & environments
• Able to work under tight deadlines
What The Right Professional Will Enjoy!
• Joining a growing team that utilizes cutting edge technologies!
• Opportunity to be a vital part of a team!
Fun work environment!
Title: Web Developer only USC GC
Work Location: San Jose CA
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6+ Months
• 4+ years of Web Development Experience
• Solid experience on Ruby/Ruby on Rails
• E-Commerce experience is mandatory
· Experience using a CMS like Joomla, Drupal, etc.
· Payment System Integration – Amazon, paypal, etc.
· Familiarity with LAMP or other web systems
• Bootstrap is highly desirable; react.js experience would be a plus
• Experience with Server Side Scripting languages (ASP, JSP, PHP, etc.) will be good to have
PeopleSoft FSCM Training Lead
need in Oceanport
NJ - 6-12 Months
IT Delivery Lead/Manager I Only USC/GC/EAD
Initial Contract Duration: 1 year, likely extension
Interview: Phone & F2F OR Skype
Responsile for the planning, development and implementation of project efforts that utilize information technology solutions. They develop, establish and maintain project management standards and procedures. They are responsible for developing the project scope, defining project guidelines, obtaining business and information technology sponsor approvals and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project. Other responsibilities include the refinement of requirements, project coordination, development of plans and schedules, resource planning and estimation and project maintenance. Once a project is set in motion, IT Delivery Management professionals are expected to communicate major milestones, identify potential project risks, provide continuing direction to the project team and conduct regular status meetings to review project activities. Furthermore, they are responsible for managing the prioritization procedures for changing scope (i.e., change management) and project acceptance procedures. Throughout the project lifecycle they obtain feedback to ensure that project efforts meet customer expectations for contracted time, cost and performance.
Service Integration Office Departmental Requirements
The ITL Senior manages Production Office's (PO) engagement on Corporate funded projects and programs from Estimating to Delivery. PO assures production availability of IT assets in support of BCBSM Business Operations. The services range from HW/SW acquisition, packaging, platform engineering, storage maintenance, lifecycle monitoring of IT assets, data center management, hosting services, networking and voice/data management etc. For project/programs the ITL Senior acts as the integration point for these PO services from design through implementation. The ITL uses standard PO methods and processes specific to infrastructure readiness in order to deliver projects of varying size and complexity. The ITL also manages a group of ITLs providing project monitoring delivery guidance.
Top 5 Skills
1. 5-7 years hands-on experience managing IT infrastructure readiness activities in a large IT setting is required for this role.
2. Project Management experience and technical knowledge of Data Center operations, Web, App, Database, Storage, Network coordination/management, Information Security work is a must.
3. Experience working with Application and Database technical teams while managing Infrastructure Technical teams/resources.
4. Microsoft Project 2007 and above, SharePoint (advanced skills), Microsoft Office suite (advanced skills)
5. Telephony Experience is a plus - with experience in Voice/Data (IVR) solutions and the integration with the Infrastructure Technologies.
· Responsible for the management of one or more large-sized, highly complex enterprise-wide projects.
· Facilitates the initiation of technical programs to ensure the development of detailed work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, and status reports for each project.
· Bachelor's degree in related field required. Master's degree in related field preferred.
· 7 years of IT work experience including 4 years managing projects required.
· Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions.
· In-depth knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
Thanks & Regards
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.