Title: Sr Salesforce Developer Need local to NY
Contract Duration: 12 month +
Location: New York, New York
• Over 8 years of experience in software development, with several years of relevant salesforce development and design experience, with demonstrated achievements.
• Exceptionally proficient in salesforce development.
• Experience in salesforce development includes apex, visual force, trigger, workflow, email services, validation rule, approval process and test methods.
• Experience in Data Integration Patterns using technologies like Informatica / Odata / Skyhigh / Shield.
• Hands on experience in Visualforce and business logic in the Apex by creating/using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API.
• Experience in installing, evaluating the AppExchange application on salesforce.com platform.
• Hands-On knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce suite of connectors on app exchange.
• Extensive experience in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Workflow Rules, Approvals, Email Templates (HTML-5 & Visual Force Templates), page layouts.
• Experienced in Administration setup like manage Users, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Sharing Settings and Security Controls.
• Experience with Data loader for data management in force.com platform with knowledge on Informatica / Shield and Skyhigh.
• Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as approval process, dynamic approval process and sharing rules.
• Experience in implementing service cloud-based solutions including Content, Community, Knowledge, Email Campaigns, etc.
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can do attitude.
• Understands how to administer and use most commercially available DB platforms.
• Able to prioritize, be flexible and handle multiple projects with varying deadlines in a multi-task environment.
• Good knowledge on Security patterns and practices
• Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly through verbal and written communication.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Time Criticality
FACT organization is leading a large effort to transform CRM and Marketing Campaign capabilities by using Salesforce suite of products (Sales Cloud/ Services Cloud / Marketing Cloud) that will be improving Client Engagement / FA efficiency in running campaigns and prospect / lead management and enable business promotion. These key salesforce deliverables are scheduled starting July'17 for CRM and Marketing space.
• Risk to the Firm of not filling the position
The Key deliverable for July'17 on CEM (Client Engagement Model) will be at risk with lack of salesforce Sr Developer.
Experience: 10+ years
Education Level: BS Computer Science or Engineering (Tier 1 universities)
The CRM and Marketing Wealth Management Technology team is need of a senior developer with good domain knowledge on wealth management CRM / Marketing tools for financials advisor and technical architecture expertise on Salesforce and Financial services cloud. Candidate should be well versed with Salesforce suite of products and be hands-on ready to develop bulk of the project requirements.
Scope of Work:
• Analyzes detailed business, functional and high level technical requirements (including recovery, security and audit).
• Contributes to determining programming approach, tools, and techniques that best meet the business requirements.
• Promotes and defines I.T. standards.
• Ensure project change management approach is followed and that enhancements are appropriately prioritized and developed and all documentation is completed appropriately.
• Assist in Managing and configuring salesforce instances in all environments
• Work on design of objects and relationship mapping in Salesforce.
• Design and develop UI screens in visual force.
• Develop controller classes and respective test classes in apex
• Configure salesforce connectors for internal and external systems to interface with salesforce
• Assist to identify and articulate various salesforce design alternatives, gaps, and challenges based upon application requirements
• Ability to socialize Salesforce development and Salesforce design best practices principles
Position Title: .Net / Automation Developer
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
• Manager is looking for .Net developer who has experience with SCOM and PowerShell.
Preferred Skills : Ansible, Load Runner, Rundeck (not mandatory because the Manager can train them on these)
Manager is Open for a Skype interview
Hyatt is seeking an experienced Automation Developer to increase the efficiency of the Tech Ops team that supports our Property Management System. The Property Management System is core to the success of the business and is used to run our hotels. (Front desk check-in, back office accounting, interfaces to ~50 hotel systems, etc.) The Property Management System has components that run in our datacenter and in each of our hotels. Currently, the ongoing support, configuration, and monitoring of these systems requires people from many different technology and business backgrounds. This position will build automation for the monitoring, diagnostics, and maintenance of these system components.
This position is within the Global Operations Center at Hyatt's corporate offices located in downtown Chicago.
This position reports to the Director of Property Systems and will collaborate with multiple Tech Ops groups that support the Property Management System
This position should expect about 75% development (requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation) and 25% system support (responding to production support tickets).
5-10 years full lifecycle software development, Experience doing .Net development, Experience with SCOM, Experience with PowerShell.
Any of these are a big plus: Experience with Ansible, Experience with LoadRunner, Experience with Rundeck, Experience with Oracle SQL, Knowledge of networking fundamentals
Title Ruby on Rails Developer
Work Location: San Jose CA
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: 6+ Months
• 4+ years of Web Development Experience
• Solid experience on Ruby/Ruby on Rails
• E-Commerce experience is mandatory
· Experience using a CMS like Joomla, Drupal, etc.
· Payment System Integration – Amazon, paypal, etc.
· Familiarity with LAMP or other web systems
• Bootstrap is highly desirable; react.js experience would be a plus
• Experience with Server Side Scripting languages (ASP, JSP, PHP, etc.) will be good to have
React.js Developer USC GC
Must have strong React.JS experience as well as D3.JS experience
The targeted product is a sophisticated electronic trading system built on JEE and Oracle on the server side and state-of-the-art HTML5 on the front end. The product is expanding both vertically with new features and also horizontally into new asset classes including ETF, Time Deposit and FX.
• BS degree or equivalent.
• 2+ years' web UI development experience. 6+ months React + Redux experience is required.
• A passion for building meaningful visualizations on the web.
• A strong sense of craftsmanship.
• Screenshots of past work or an online portfolio is highly desirable.
• This is a hands-on developer position within a small development team.
• Any working experience with real-time technologies such as websocket is a huge plus.
Seeking 1 UI/UX Designer USC GC
Seeking 2 UI Front End Developer USC GC
All candidates need large scale healthcare project experience and must be a green card holder or a US Citizen.
All candidates also need:
- Completed matrix (above)
- Copy of Bachelor's Degree
- Copy of work authorization
- 3 professional references with the following: First Name, Last Name, Name of Company/Project worked together at, Email and Phone. References checked prior to submittal.
SAP QA Manager need in Hoboken NJ
USC or GC Holders only
Must have 10 years Management experience on QA and 10 years of SAP
• Must have at least 10 years working experience leading QA teams
• Must have 5+ years Performance Testing working experience
• Must have 5+ years leading managed service teams
• Profound knowledge and significant experience with structured risk-based testing
• Experience in managing on-site and off-shore geographically distributed teams
• Good knowledge of test management and issues tracking systems
• Periodic status reports on test progress for the projects adopted for QA testing.
• Ability to set high standards and stick by them
• Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis
• Meeting facilitation
• Verbal and written communications
• Good organizational skills
• BS in Computer science or related field, Masters' degree preferred
• Must be willing to travel as required
o Experience with SAP
o Develop and implement testing strategy
o Define and manage the development of key testing deliverables
o Lead analysis and reporting of testing results
o Manage the tracking and resolution of risks and issues
o Manage coordination of testing resources to support test cycles
o Lead test tool setup and administration
o Manage key testing deliverables and architecture
o Escalate issues as required to SVP & ERP Program Lead
o Experience with Rational Quality Manager
o Experience with JIRA for defect tracking
o International experience
o Experience with heavy integration testing
• Familiarity with publishing (including Web publishing) industry
• Requirements management, test management, and issues tracking tool from at least one manufacturer:
- IBM Rational
• Experience leading teams in large managed services teams
• Experience delivering solution in a fast paced dynamic environment
• A background in testing of web-based and mainframes
• Good knowledge of standard industry metrics
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
Enterprise Quality Assurance Manager
The successful candidate will be leading a Team/s which supports the testing of a line of business in the Enterprise Applications and/or Enterprise Services portfolio. This role will build and lead the managed services team to support the following testing activities - Functional Testing, Regression, Integration Testing, End to End testing, User Acceptance Testing, Performance Testing and Test Automation. The Enterprise IT QA Manager will be accountable for creating and facilitating the cross team review and approval of the test strategy and plans that will drive and govern program/projects. This role is accountable for the detailing of test types, test phases, entrance and exit criteria, key test conditions/scenarios, timing, sequencing and dependencies. The daily activities include but are not limited to overseeing project testing activities, providing direction, support and issue resolution.
Test Strategy and Planning
• Develops and implements the overall test strategy
• Definition and management of key testing deliverables - test plans and test schedules for the following –
o Functional testing
o Performance testing
o Test Automation
o User Acceptance Testing
• Setup and management of best practices in risk-based testing
• Provide test cycle duration and sufficient number of test cycles expected to make project planning realistic
• Develops a test data strategy and support/create test data for all testing efforts
• Provides testing environment requirements
Test Analysis and Reporting
• Manages testing activities, test results and issues tracking
• Manages the testing deliverable
• Ensures Test Summary report is created, provides approval to promote to UAT/Production or obtain stakeholder signature if other than minor issues
• Ensure list of any outstanding defects is provided to users before UAT
• Coordinate UAT; provides reporting
Team/Vendor Resource Management
• Manage a team providing guidance and oversight
• Ensure testing demand and supply are aligned
Process and continuous improvements
• Manage the creation and review of trend testing reports
• Manage and socialize Defect Removal Efficiency (DRE)
• Actively participates in retrospectives with peer groups to foster a culture of continuous improvements
Test tool suite configuration and administration
• Support improvements to testing process and practice including tools
Release and Environment Management
• Supports Release Management by contributing to and reviewing release approach
• Schedule regular deployments of product builds to the QA environments
• Track new revisions, builds and component deployments to QA environments
• Supports the Environment Manager in establishing and validating test environment(s)
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.