Hope you are doing good.
Job Title: UI / UX Developer
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 12/31/2017
Location: Charlotte, NC, US
The candidate for the above-captioned position should exhibit the following requirements:-
This role is for a talented web UI visual designer and web developer, who is passionate about building dynamic user interfaces and experiences that are engaging, functional and fun. The right candidate will be part of a collaborative team creating new UI business solution ideations and interactive visual concepts, as well producing UX requirements, visual designs, and production-ready high-fidelity web prototypes for various existing client projects.
Primary responsibilities of the candidate will include:
- Iterative creation of visual designs and web prototypes to support business concept development for the client
- Translation of business and UX requirements into high fidelity pixel-perfect visual designs, branding, and interactive prototypes, in support of on-going client software projects
- Testing and support of production-ready web prototypes, for both requirements and production development iterations
- Support for usability testing software and data collection tools as needed
- Project estimation of visual design, web prototyping, and production development support
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Must have an expert knowledge of building cross-browser user interfaces, including IE6.
- Ability to rapidly iterate through prototypes
- Have existing knowledge of Java programming and rapid prototyping technologies
- Ability to create complex interaction using jQuery.
- Experience building custom UI widgets using jQuery
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and trends
- Expert knowledge of optimizing client side performance, through CSS optimization techniques and lazy loading
- Familiarity designing for financial services
- Experience coding for Section 508, accessibility standards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.