Here is our Implementing partner Requirement.
Once you feel free please call me or Email me @ email@example.com
Role : TPF Developer
Location : Denver, CO
Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills :
• 6+ years experience developing, deploying or supporting commercial, customer facing TPF mainframe solutions utilizing C/C++, Assembler.
• 2-3 years of work experieence on z/TPF with Toolkit/zTPF GI experience
• Experience in SABERTALK is a plus
• Prolog experience is nice to have.
• Experience on the Worldspan or Galileo or Apollo systems is a plus.
• Expeience in Edifact/TTY/ Tapes is a plus
• Airline domain experiences in Reservation & DCS Areas preferred
• Experiences in Onsite/offshore model preferred.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
Roles and responsibility:
•To perform code development, maintenance and testing.
• To fix application issues and code irregularities.
• To interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Provide programmatic resolution for identified application defects, as defined by company's customer base.
• Provide application support functions on as-needed basis when required by Data Center. This may include tasks such as monitoring program loads and data transmissions from external vendors, etc.
• Understands impact on adjacent systems and long term impact of technical decisions.
• Ensures high quality code is delivered that meets specifications.
Desirable Technical / Functional Skills:
• Airline/GDS Experience
• Experience in Prolog /other Open technologies
Thanks & Regards,
Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.