Hope you're doing good!!
Please feel free and go through the job description mentioned below and let me know if you are interested in the position.
Please revert me with your updated resume if interested.
I'm looking for a technical PM who was a developer before. Please let me know if there's anyone on your bench.
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Rancho Cordova
Pay Rate: DOE
Duration: 9 Months
Day to Day Responsibilities of this Position and Description of Project:
Job Details: Helping make high-quality health care for Californians easy, accessible and affordable is a great calling. Knowing that your company has contributed over $125 million back into California communities and will continue to do so is flat out uplifting. Join the hardest working, not-for-profit health plan in California and be part of the solution.
The Team: The Product Development and Management team is a great place to work. In 2017 we will be focusing on process improvement and business transformation. Team members will be given plenty of opportunities to grow their skills and demonstrate their value to the team.
The Software Development Manager is primarily responsible for managing and coordinating resources and processes to deliver releases of internal applications. The Software development manager will also help define the strategy for the development team and the applications that they maintain. This will also involve collaboration with Enterprise Architecture and alignment with Enterprise Release Management policies and procedures.
The team under your direction will build a system, deployed on ASP.Net 4.6/SQL Server 2016, which will allow users to configure medical plan design requirements on screen. The system will create Microsoft Word, PDF, and Excel outputs for distribution within SharePoint. There will also be integration points maintained and or established with systems to include, SalesForce and Facets.
· Work together with the business stakeholders to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
· Collaborate with the business stakeholders in defining the Product Vision
· Build new and upgrade existing systems with SQL Server 2016 utilizing Visual Studio database projects.
· Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations about database changes.
· Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed
· Strong knowledge of various software development methodologies
· Coordinate release and project planning
· Help developers resolve both technical and non-technical problems
· Provide feedback on individual employees' performance
· Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development
· Work closely with Enterprise Architecture within our Information Technology group.
· Attend design documentation review meetings, test review meetings, configuration team meetings, and others, as needed.
· Strong oral and reading comprehension skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· 10 years of experience as a software developer
· 3 - 5 years of experience managing a software development team and/or as a software architect
· Strong experience in the technologies used in existing solutions, including:
o C# 4.0
o Linq, Entity Framework/Linq to SQL
o ASP.Net MVC and Web Forms
o SQL Server 2008R2 or later
· Knowledge and understanding of agile development methodology, all phases and deliverables in the SDLC and ability to meet deadlines
· SharePoint 2010, 2013, or 2016
· OPEN XML/Microsoft Tools for Office
Thanks & regards
GSS Infotech Inc
A SEI-CMMI Level 5 Company
Phone: 860-640-4354 Ext 3016
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.