Hope you are doing good.
Technical Infrastructure Architect with Hands on Oracle Experience
Start Date ASAP
Location - Albany, NY
Technical Architect with broad experience to support the application teams and the client IT teams with capacity planning, network connectivity, infrastructure procurement, and support for the identity and access management integration between applications and the client's user directory. Responsibilities will include the following:
• Environment and hardware sizing
• Managing the environment procurement requirements and monitoring progress
• Working with Accenture and client IT teams to troubleshoot firewall and network connectivity issues, remote access issues, identity management implementation, and establishing the configuration management procedures between Accenture and the client IT teams.
• Completing the system capacity deliverables
• Completing the environments installation and configuration management deliverables
5+ years Technical Architecture experience, including infrastructure, environments, network, and capacity planning
3+ years experience with Oracle databases and applications
2+ years experience with configuration management tools
2+ years experience with identity and access management tools
The resource will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to work fairly independently, as they will be representing Accenture in meetings with the client IT team. Albany based resource is preferred as this resource will be required to be on site at the client site in Albany 3-4 days per week
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.