Agile Coach/Scrum Master
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Required in person interview( face 2 face interview)
· Coach various development teams as they start their agile journey
· Help teams mobilize, plan and operate during initial sprints
· Train teams on relevant agile concepts tailored to their needs
· Provide continuous guidance on agile practices, roles and responsibilities, tools and techniques
· Perform regular monitoring and suggest necessary course corrections
· Answer practical questions to help team members put their agile training into action
· Act as change agents, motivating and helping making change happen
· Solid experience with Scrum, XP, Kanban and/or other Agile frameworks
· Strong understanding of software development lifecycle
· Advanced understanding of project management
· Experience with TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment
· Strong presentation, facilitation and interpersonal skills
· Conflict resolution skills
· Coaching and mentorship experience
· Agile Certifications a plus
· Entertainment industry experience a PLUS
Phone : 775-473-5989 Ext: 5085
Email : email@example.com
Gmail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Technology Solutions Inc.,
2345 Yale Street, First Floor,
Palo Alto, CA-94306.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.