Please go through the Job and share suitable profile. .. MANOJ.SAVITA at NITYO dot COM or call back at my contact number 609-378-1242
Title: Sr. Cloud Infrastructure DevOps Engineer
Location: Milpitas, CA
Phone then F2F interview
End client name: SS8
Terms: 3-6 Month Contract
The ideal candidate has prior experience managing cloud-based web applications and strives to solve traditional operations problems through automation and software.
More so, the candidate must possess an excellent understanding of object-oriented design and python programming.
· Automate end-to-end infrastructure and build a highly elastic orchestration framework used to power SS8 BreachDetect provisioning, deployment, scaling and monitoring on both Cloud and VM based deployments.
· Partner with various engineering teams to transform concepts and requirements into services and tools
· Quickly prototype ideas to prove or disprove their merits
· Share knowledge, experience and best practices with the team
· 5+ years of experience in developing infrastructure as code for automating provisioning, deployment and monitoring solutions for a large scale web application deployed on the public cloud (such as AWS) and virtualized infrastructure (such as VMWare and KVM).
· 5+ years of expert level Python programming and Object oriented design.
· AWS Solution architect, Sysops Admin, and/or Developer certification.
· Extensive experience in Linux deployment, management and using AWS EC2, VPC, Lambda, Route 53, SNS CloudFormation services.
· A track record of building tools and services with high reliability and scalability.
· Understanding of fundamentals of technologies like DNS, Load Balancing, and TCP/IP networking.
· Good communication skills
· Experience with orchestration tools such as Puppet, Ansible, and Salt Stack is desired.
Please share here- MANOJ.SAVITA at NITYO dot COM
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.