Here is our Implementing partner Requirement. Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to email@example.com
Role: Solution Architect ( Pharma Domain )+ TOGAF
Location: Cincinnati OH
Duration of contract: Long term
Interview: Phone/ Skype
Mandatory Skill Required -
1. 10-15 years IT and solution experience.
2. Interview key stake holders from business and IT divisions.
3. Define project to match business needs.
4. Understand Enterprise needs/ architecture.
5. Ensure project is aligned with enterprise architecture needs.
6. Healthcare/ Pharma domain exp.
7. Problem Solver.
8. Excellent business/ solution architecture skills.
9. Must have good elicitation and comprehension skills to be able to quickly understand business needs
10. Excellent analytical skills
11. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
12. Good understanding of SDLC and agile development processes.
13. Researches and analyzes basic and complex issues surrounding the processes and systems of an organization.
14. Makes recommendations surrounding improving processes, efficiency and practices.
15. Simulates and tests process improvements.
16. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
17. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
18. Good knowledge of TOGAF
19. Able to do small POC using multiple technologies to evaluate the concept.
20. Document As-Is Process to represent current state.
21. Document To-be process model to fulfill business needs.
22. Able to create cross-functional process and data flows.
23. Create Business and Solution Requirements package
24. Create system mock-ups to supplement business requirements.
25. Create Use case diagrams
Must have overall Architect skills : Iseries, Unix AIX, TIBCO, Data Power, Synon & Pick Basic
Thanks & Regards,
Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.