Hope your day is going well. I saw your profile online and tried reaching you a minute ago and left a voicemail. I hope you can call me back as soon as possible on 703-349-2825 so I can explain to you a bit more about the below role and our client. Please send me your updated resume. Looking forward to speaking to you.
Please send me suitable profiles for this position . It is one of the very hottest requirement
Send me contact number of the consultant and along with that H1 copy also so that I can submit your profile to the client
Please fill the below details
Candidate's Full Name:
Last 5 of SSN:
Planned Absence Dates:
LinkedIn Profile URL:
Candidate Phone #:
Candidate Skype ID:
Candidate Email Address:
Attach Any id copy :
Job Description :
Face to face will be required.
Title: Sr Sales force Developer MOR1JP00013951
Contract Duration: 12 month +
Location: New York, New York
• Over 8 years of experience in software development, with several years of relevant salesforce development and design experience, with demonstrated achievements.
• Exceptionally proficient in salesforce development.
• Experience in salesforce development includes apex, visual force, trigger, workflow, email services, validation rule, approval process and test methods.
• Experience in Data Integration Patterns using technologies like Informatica / Odata / Skyhigh / Shield.
• Hands on experience in Visualforce and business logic in the Apex by creating/using the Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API.
• Experience in installing, evaluating the AppExchange application on salesforce.com platform.
• Hands-On knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce suite of connectors on app exchange.
• Extensive experience in designing, creating and maintaining Salesforce.com Workflow Rules, Approvals, Email Templates (HTML-5 & Visual Force Templates), page layouts.
• Experienced in Administration setup like manage Users, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Sharing Settings and Security Controls.
• Experience with Data loader for data management in force.com platform with knowledge on Informatica / Shield and Skyhigh.
• Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as approval process, dynamic approval process and sharing rules.
• Experience in implementing service cloud-based solutions including Content, Community, Knowledge, Email Campaigns, etc.
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills along with can do attitude.
• Understands how to administer and use most commercially available DB platforms.
• Able to prioritize, be flexible and handle multiple projects with varying deadlines in a multi-task environment.
• Good knowledge on Security patterns and practices
• Excellent communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly through verbal and written communication.
• B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
• Time Criticality
FACT organization is leading a large effort to transform CRM and Marketing Campaign capabilities by using Salesforce suite of products (Sales Cloud/ Services Cloud / Marketing Cloud) that will be improving Client Engagement / FA efficiency in running campaigns and prospect / lead management and enable business promotion. These key salesforce deliverables are scheduled starting July'17 for CRM and Marketing space.
• Risk to the Firm of not filling the position
The Key deliverable for July'17 on CEM (Client Engagement Model) will be at risk with lack of salesforce Sr Developer.
Experience: 10+ years
Education Level: BS Computer Science or Engineering (Tier 1 universities)
The CRM and Marketing Wealth Management Technology team is need of a senior developer with good domain knowledge on wealth management CRM / Marketing tools for financials advisor and technical architecture expertise on Salesforce and Financial services cloud. Candidate should be well versed with Salesforce suite of products and be hands-on ready to develop bulk of the project requirements.
Scope of Work:
• Analyzes detailed business, functional and high level technical requirements (including recovery, security and audit).
• Contributes to determining programming approach, tools, and techniques that best meet the business requirements.
• Promotes and defines I.T. standards.
• Ensure project change management approach is followed and that enhancements are appropriately prioritized and developed and all documentation is completed appropriately.
• Assist in Managing and configuring salesforce instances in all environments
• Work on design of objects and relationship mapping in Salesforce.
• Design and develop UI screens in visual force.
• Develop controller classes and respective test classes in apex
• Configure salesforce connectors for internal and external systems to interface with salesforce
• Assist to identify and articulate various salesforce design alternatives, gaps, and challenges based upon application requirements
• Ability to socialize Salesforce development and Salesforce design best practices principles
Thanks and Regards,
Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.