Title: Senior SharePoint Admin
Location: Burlington, NC
Duration: 6 to 12 Months +
- Understanding of the elements of SharePoint sites including templates, master pages, style libraries, enterprise search and web part libraries
- Must have working knowledge of SharePoint out of the box functionality, Windows PowerShell and Web Services
- Knowledge of SharePoint Designer; Excellent customer service and strong communication skills
- Analytical troubleshooting and systematic testing skills
- Provide 24/7 support of SharePoint environments
- Migration from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2013 using Metalogix Content Matrix
- Troubleshooting and resolution for SharePoint issues
- Timely communication with customers on identified issues and estimated resolution
- Assist end users with SharePoint site design and configuration
- Ability to assist and train SharePoint End Users
- Analyze Production implementation – identify and resolve errors, ensure ongoing stability of the environment (i.e. Backup Restore, Disaster Recovery, Patch Management, Monitoring)
- Understanding of SharePoint products and features including security, list and libraries, workflow, publishing infrastructure, document management, and content types
- Excellent written and verbal communication
· Technical advisor to business on what SharePoint can offer out of box – analyze and document business requirements
· Recommend project approaches and submit time and cost estimates
· Lead, plan and manage business / solution design, configuration and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic, a self-starter
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft products and technologies with an emphasis on Microsoft SharePoint Services and migration experience (MOSS 2007 & SP 2013)
- Understanding of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methods
- Candidate must work on-site in Burlington, NC
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.