Please go through the requirement and let me know your interest.
Job Title: Security Engineer
Location: Denver, Colorado
Duration: 9 months
Key Technical Skills: System development, vulnerability scanning, risk assessment
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in a system development environment, JAVA
· Minimum of 1 year of experience with application code vulnerability scanning
· Minimum of 3 years experience developing and implementing technical projects
· Minimum of 1 year experience with secure coding with hands on use of an application code vulnerability scanning tool
· Clear Communicator (written and verbal)
· Experienced with using common business applications; such as, Google Docs, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft Project
· Strong analytical and research skills using the Internet and other tools
· Strong verbal communication skills and ability to facilitate a planning session or meeting
· Understanding of data governance, including the security requirements for PII, FTI, and PHI.
· Must be able to work independently and be proactive in reaching for information
· Must be comfortable in an environment with change and many concurrent projects
· Understanding of a government environment and data governance
· Experience in the application of commonly accepted concepts and practices specific to the secure design and development of technical documents
· Salesforce development
· Use of Veracode or other vulnerability scanning tool
Thanks & Regards
ST Global LLC
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.