Hope your day is going well. I saw your profile online and tried reaching you a minute ago and left a voicemail. I hope you can call me back as soon as possible on 703-349-2825 so I can explain to you a bit more about the below role and our client. Please send me your updated resume. Looking forward to speaking to you.
Please send me suitable profiles for this position . It is one of the very hottest requirement
Send me contact number of the consultant and along with that H1 copy also so that I can submit your profile to the client
Please fill the below details
Candidate's Full Name:
Last 5 of SSN:
Planned Absence Dates:
LinkedIn Profile URL:
Candidate Phone #:
Candidate Skype ID:
Candidate Email Address:
Attach Any id copy :
Job Description :
· Provide technical architecture strategy, guidance, and validation for all Salesforce-related projects
· Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
· Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
· Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
· Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
· Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
· Ability to drive salesforce initiative from scratch
· Advise and enforce development process model from analysis and scope to delivery and measurement
· Support the full project life cycle, including analysis, design, development, delivery, and post-delivery
· Develop, assemble, and maintain a library of model documents, templates, best practices, and other re-usable knowledge assets
· Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
· Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
· Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
· Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
· Participate and engage in all team meetings
· Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
· 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer and 3+ years in technical architecture
· Experience of Integration to enterprise systems
· Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structures and tools
· Ability to present salesforce capabilities and new additions to leadership
· Salesforce certification
Thanks and Regards,
Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.