Hope you are doing good
Title: Sr DevOps Engineer – REMOTE
Contract Duration: 4 months
Location: New York, New York
AWS CodeDeploy - CloudFormation - Terraform, Packer
- Have a deep understanding of DevOps tooling and methodologies.
- Experience automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple cloud providers.
- Automation experience with more than one configuration management system such as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, DSC.
- Automation experience with more than one CICD tooling like Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, Rundeck,AWS CodeDeploy, CircleCI, Nexus, Artifactory etc.
- Basic knowledge of automated test configuration and code quality tools like JUnit, xUnit, Selenium, SonarQube
- Experience with basic scripting tools like bash, python, Powershell
- Good understanding of popular virtualization and cloud platforms like VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and Openstack.
- Knowledge of infrastructure provisioning template and orchestration technologies like CloudFormation, ARM Template, Openstack Heat, Terraform, Packer
- Experience working in an Agile, fast paced, DevOps environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to nontechnical and technical audiences.
- Basic system administration knowledge.
- Basic monitoring and logging experience.
- Fast learner, and should be able to learn new tools and technologies quickly.
- Solid problem-solving abilities coupled with a desire to take on new responsibility.
Works in highly complex customer environments. Designs and delivers solutions related to infrastructure automation and CICD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery), amongst a host of various technologies and platforms. Should be able to work autonomously with little or no direction, as well as co-ordinating across various internal teams to deliver end-to-end DevOps solutions to the fullest satisfaction of the customer. Produces and maintains documentation of the solution.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.