I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Release Management Analyst
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 6+Months with extensions
***All candidates must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder***
As Release Management Analyst, selected candidate will lead by infusing test-driven designs, best-practices, and processes and controls for the Development Integration Testing (DIT) Team. You will put together test plans and test/use cases, implement the test, and provide results and recommendations. You will systematically review technical requirements and application designs, new code and code changes. You will ensure full test coverage of applications including components, systems, and security issues. You will validate the system and data against the requirements and system design to ensure as few defects as possible make it to the next part of the process, the System Integration Testing (SIT) stage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Performs testing, troubleshooting and analysis tasks on various phase(s) of network systems development including integration, systems testing, interoperability testing, field test plans and customer acceptance plans to maintain the credibility/viability of the system.
- Provides support for monitoring the initial configuration and parameters of equipment for system credibility. Assists in the investigation and resolution of matters of significance in conjunction with other engineering and technical support to ensure cost effective and efficient resolution of problems.
- Designs, develops, implements and maintains test processes and diagnostic programs for assigned projects. Works closely with team lead towards the completion of specifications and procedures for new products.
- Participates in writing test plans for assigned projects. Maintains record of test progress, documents test results, prepares reports and may present results as appropriate.
- Defines test cases and creates integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documents. Maintains defect reports and updates reports following regression testing efforts.
- Adheres to and advocates use of established quality methodology and escalates issues as appropriate.
- May work with clients to determine systems requirements. Assists lead engineer/management in writing proposals to recommend process/program and follows through on implementation.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science degree, information systems, mathematics or engineering or a mathematics-intensive discipline
- Seven (7) years of intensive and progressive experience in a computer related field
Talent Acquisition Executive
(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.