Hope you doing Well !!!
Please share with me resume ..
Role: Oracle DBA
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration of contract: C2C
Interview: Phone/ Skype
Oracle Database Administrator
The Oracle Database Administrator creates and maintains Oracle 11g and 12c databases hosted on multiple physical platforms.
· Five years of professional experience in administering Oracle databases
· A bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field of study
· Must be able to perform the following DBA tasks:
· Monitor production systems and databases daily using Enterprise Manager
· Create or copy databases as needed
· Promote data model changes through multiple test and production environments
· Create and manage documentation for databases and processes
· Follow established processes to perform daily and ad hoc tasks
· Partition databases based on growth and performance
· Grant, control and delete database access based on security requests
· Maintain secure databases including periodic password changes
· Ensure that database backups are working properly and perform ad-hoc backups as needed
· Recommend run-time improvements (RTIs) for batch processes
· Interact with stakeholders from various groups on database-related matters
· Develop and distribute database performance reports
· Restore databases to a prior backups or to a point in time
· Monitor database performance through (AWR) Automated Workload Repository and optimize when appropriate
· Monitor system for invalid objects
· Create or modify backup scripts
· Plan for and monitor database space usage
· Assist developers with coding, performance and system issues
· Perform SQL tuning and optimization
Thanks & Regards,
Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.