Hope you doing Well !!!
Please share with me resume ..
Role: Quality Analyst With Web Applications
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Duration of contract: C2C
Interview: Phone/ Skype
• 4-5 years of experience in Software QA with focus on Integration and Web Applications/System base components testing.
• 4-5 years of implementing test cases using any test management tool.
* Responsible for interacting with business, development, SOR teams to gather testing requirement of web service project.
* Responsible for requirement analysis and solution provider to any technical problem in the area of web services testing using IBM Rational integration tester and SoapUI
* Design and develop test automation framework tool using Rational Integration Tester, UFT, ALM, Perl, PL/SQL and Batch scripts.
* Responsible for validation of data in back end SORs using PL/SQL, SQL Queries, back end/database testing.
* Design automation test suite strategy to achieve single click test execution in any test environment (SIT, UAT, PRODFIX, and PROD).
* Review XSDs and schema mappings of various operations using XML SPY, SoapUI and discuss issues with business and development team.
* Responsible for designing and implementation of test strategy.
* Responsible for client communication on project progress.
* Train other team members of project on core banking domain, Rational Integration Tester, ALM and database.
* Creation of test scripts/test cases to test various operations of web services.
* Gather test data requirements based on discussion with different stake holders, operations under test, test environments and maintain it throughout the testing cycle.
* Review FSD document of various operations and discuss problems with business and development team.
* Production support after production deployment.
* Responsible for review of work done by team members.
* Responsible for project progress reporting to client and parent company manager.
* Maintain various testing artifacts like MOM, Review notes, traceability matrix, test cases, document review checklist, Project creation documents etc.
• Should have hands-on experience in Web Services and UI automation testing.
• Experience in SOAPUI or IBM Green Hat and QTP is a must.
• Experience in Database testing using Oracle and SQL skills.
• Strong troubleshooting background.
• Proficient in Test Planning and test case writing and designing.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Thanks & Regards,
Desk no : 609-853-0818 Ext-2105
Fax : 609 799 5746
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.