QA Automation Engineer - Locals
Location: St Paul , MN
• Development of Load and Performance Testing
• Improve the existing QA process
• Develop Automation Frameworks
• Development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing
• Brings skills to enable shift left in the software development life cycle, quality engineering related to code quality, early testing, defect prevention as opposed to defect detection and providing guidance on automation framework architecture and design.
• Responsible for platform integration including continuous Integration (CI)
• Creating Test Plans
What You Need for this Position
• Good understanding of QA methodology – test cycles, test plans, and software releases
• Experience with automation/programming languages and frameworks (Selenium WebDriver)
• Experience with testing frameworks, such as JUnit/TestNG; and scripting languages Python, knowledge of Cucumber, CapaBara, Sauce Labs.
• Convert manual quality scripts to automated scripts using mainly Gherkin scripting language and enhancing Automation framework
• Analyzes, programs, debugs and modifies computer programs for system automation testing
• Exhibits high personal commitment to quality, implementing development and test best practices.
• A passion for quality and high attention to detail.
• Able to use professional development concepts and company processes to solve routine problems
• Exercises judgment using standard software development processes in analyzing situations or data.
• Designs or conducts design modifications of complex systems or subsystems for the purpose of testing automation.
• Performs design changes for product improvements/upgrades and actively participates in design and code reviews.
• Works with Development and Quality Engineering staff to resolve problems with released software.
• Provides input on schedule and accurate estimation of project deadlines.
• Assists Development in troubleshooting and testing.
• Provides input towards general process improvement
• Develop and test the performance of the system to improve overall user experience
• Develop and implement Testing suite software as specified in technical specifications/software design documentation.
• Communicate with the development and support team issues found and build test cases to expose weaknesses in the software.
• Implement test cases to verify web based security vulnerabilities.
• Will be responsible for current Regression and validation with CICD & Smoke validation
• Dev Ops experience would be a big plus.
• The profile needs to have DevOps tool Shellscript, Chef, Puppet. Python/Ruby and need to have DevOps language and can kick off jobs and can troubleshoot issues.
• Can debug and maintain scripts & Chef & puppet recipes
• Need to coordinate b/w dev team and others
• Need to maintain code and deploy/rollback on need basis
• B.S in CS, Engineering, or related degree
• Over 3 years of years of professional QA experience including 2+ Years of Automation Experience
• 5+ yrs Experience, SOAP, API
• Web application development exp.
• Strong knowledge of OOO programming – Java
• Requires in-depth, working knowledge of major areas of software engineering. Demonstrated work history of successful application of concepts of typical problem solving within specialty.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good problem solving skills with the ability to analyze and diagnose a complex application.
• Attention to detail and following issues to resolution.
• Self-starter, high energy.
• Train and mentor team members.
• Experience building a test automation framework from scratch
• Strong Java and Selenium WebDriver experience
• Understanding various types of testing including functional, regression, performance, and load testing
• Have created automation scripts using one of the above mentioned tools to setup and validate infrastructure & environments
• Able to work under tight deadlines
What The Right Professional Will Enjoy!
• Joining a growing team that utilizes cutting edge technologies!
• Opportunity to be a vital part of a team!
Fun work environment!
Thanks and Regards,
Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.