I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location as soon as possible to email@example.com
Position - Project manager
Location – Reston, VA
Duration – 6+ months
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
• Manage daily team activities to advance the work of one or more projects. Plan, document, review, and manage subordinate performance.
• Develop implementation plans. Allocate and coordinate resources. Align with other projects. Develop methods for monitoring project progress. Provide analytical support in synthesizing and reporting results.
• Develop, monitor, and review project budgets. Verify expenditures vs. actual. Explain variances.
• Establish schedules and priorities.
• Prepare and deliver status reporting in areas such as metrics, staffing statistics, resource tracking, SOX compliance, unit progress, issue tracking, and staff meetings.
• Manage administrative tasks to include access requests, space management, and equipment procurement and tracking, and contractor requisitions and work orders.
• Develop, implement, and share best practices and tools in areas such as technology development, project management, risk management, change management, document retention and management, and post-implementation review.
• Develop, implement, and document procedures. Adhere to corporate and business unit standards and procedures. Obtain required approvals.
• Plan course of relatively large or complex project(s), including milestones, resources needed in the form of staff hours, budget, use of technology and tools and document in project plan, following established project management methodology.
• Manage key internal and external relationships. Identify and resolve project issues, interdependencies, and conflicts. Ensure positive Provide guidance to project staff; may manage staff of analysts who are developing technical specifications or developers who are coding. May plan, document, manage and evaluate staff performance, or contribute to evaluation by their managers.
• Contribute to professional or technical development of less experienced staff by mentoring or training
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
• 6 - 10+ years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Experience with UNIX LDAP or Active Directory Services projects and technologies
• Experience with Project/Program Management for large/complex initiatives
• Experience working in a matrixed team environment
• Proficient application of MS Project, Visio, and SharePoint to manage projects
• Ability to manage large, cross-divisional Program activities in a complex environment and drive results
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple high-priority tasks
• Ability to design and manage the implementation of Projects that meet organizational goals and objectives
• Ability to manage resources, coordinate and administer team assignments, monitor team progress, and maintain schedules
• Ability to critically and logically evaluate the program/project cost, risk and benefits alternatives before making decision
• Candidate should have experience working in a hybrid environment with multiple vendors and internal service partners
• Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices and application
• Experience with Agile practices and application
Talent Acquisition Executive
(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.