This is Neha from Apetan consulting,
Please find the below job description and send me your update resume matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and Availability ASAP.
POSITION: SAP TM Consultant
INTERVIEW: Phone than Skype Interview
LOCATION: Chicago| IL
Client has an immediate need for a SAP TM Functional Support Specialist for a 12+ month contract located in east Chicago, IN.
· The SAP TM Functional Support Specialist's responsibilities include supporting the SAP TM production environment and on-going projects as needed. This is both a business analysis and systems support role. Should be able to work under minimal supervision and provide direct support to business units utilizing applications used in the Logistics department. Local candidates only.
· Provide support of enterprise applications, to include moderately complex needs analysis, trouble-shooting, configuration, and changes for supported applications.
· Work closely with the business and other teams on system enhancements.
· Complete unit testing system changes before production loads.
· Coordinate testing and document results.
· Assist in the evaluation and selection of the best solution from many possible alternatives, to handle various business needs as they arise.
· Assist in the coordination of the adoption of new business procedures resulting from system improvements, through the development of documentation, training, and communication plans.
· Interacts with business end-users in all phases of support activities.
· Ability to work with other SAP Functional/Technical team members and eventually business people in gathering requirements, designing, unit testing, support integration and user acceptance testing, support post install
· Adhere to ArcelorMittal standards for software development and change management
· Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
Technical Skills: (5+ years)
· Experience with TM 9.1 or above. Experience in following functions is a must:
o CIF-Integration Models Definition and Configuration
o Transportation Network
o Business Share
o Freight Units building
o Optimizer Configuration including the selection profile, planning profile, incompatibilities etc.
o Order Tendering and Carrier Determination.
o Transportation Charge Management Configuration.
o Carrier Collaboration Portal
o BRF+ and condition tables.
· Knowledge of RFC's, BAPI's, BADI's, BDC's, User Exits, and enhancement points is preferred
· ABAP debugging, BW reporting, batch job analysis skills are a plus
· Functional understanding of TM's integration with other SAP modules (S/4 HANA 1511 on premise) is a plus
Neha Kumari | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Mail : 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
Corp. Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.