This is Neha from Apetan consulting,
Please find the below job description and send me your update resume matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and Availability ASAP.
POSITION: Sr. Windows Application Engineer
INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview
LOCATION: Northern NJ
- Solid Windows Server System Skills; '08 through '12 R2, any Server 2016 experience considered a plus.
- Atlassian Suite Experience (preferably with Datacenter Edition) minimum 2-3 years; Confluence and Jira are must haves, Hipchat, Bit Bucket and Trello are less critical and considered 'nice to have' in the order listed.
- Cloud deployed Application management experience, preferably on MS Azure - if not Azure AWS would be the next most comparable platform for the candidate to have previously leveraged.
- Ability to manage day to day Architecture Team, Engineering 'Peer' and PM interaction and preferably some light direct business unit level interaction.
- Ability to manage to deadlines effectively Ability to or experience in managing/supervising/effectively leveraging off-shore resources (one to two will be assigned to this project) Azure Resource Management experience preferred but not required MS HyperV Management experience or exposure preferred but not required Prior experience with application engineering strongly desired Ability to own multiple application engineering duties and provide post-implementation server and client support Attend application team meetings representing Engineering with technical and non-technical staff and document deployment requirements Work with offshore Engineering team to complete deployments, sometimes hands-on other times oversight responsibilities Understanding of http/s, SSL, standard networking protocols.
- General understanding of networking/LAN/WAN/DMZ concepts
- Working knowledge of LDAP and Microsoft Active Directory TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
- Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools and techniques related to networks and systems i.e. remote access tools, Windows Support tools, connectivity tests, etc.
- Understanding of performance monitoring and capacity analysis
- Proficient written and verbal English skills Familiarity with ITIL (certification preferred, but not required)
- General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to enterprise environment.
- *Flexibility in scheduling with a willingness to work extra non‐standard hours
- Ability to work well within a multi‐disciplinary team structure, but also independently MCP/MCSE certification (optional, but preferred)
Neha Kumari | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Mail : 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
Corp. Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.