This is Neha from Apetan consulting,
Please find the below job description and send me your update resume matching to it along with Contact details, Current location, Visa and Availability ASAP.
POSITION: Oracle Apps DBA
INTERVIEW: Phone than F2F Interview
LOCATION: Hawthorne NY
H1B/GC and USC only No OPT/CPT( Visa proof required along with Submittal) & any ID Document.
Current Project should be in NJ/NY/PA,
Have a Car:
Face to Face:
They will be Skype before Final Submitting; hence we need Skype ID for the same.
No accessible by public transportation, the candidate absolutely needs a car. Hours are 8:30 to 5:30.
* Install, configure, create and maintain databases systems and related software products in a manner consistent with existing service level agreements.
* Conduct performance and tuning analysis, capacity planning, workload modeling and prediction, systems support, long-term strategic planning, application support and optimization, problem resolution tracking, and software upgrades.
* Ensure data recovery and space requirements for physical databases.
* Provide high degree of coordination between user, technical, application, and corporate entities to ensure effective database management.
* Consult with application groups to assist in providing the right configuration for their environment. Adhere to formal change management procedures and methodologies.
Education and Skills are required:
* Minimum 4 years of previous RDBMS system or database administration experience with particular emphasis on developing, implementing, and maintaining large-scale Oracle E-business suite environment.
* Expertise in key database administration tasks such as database creation, maintenance, and application of patches and upgrades.
* Solid understanding of core Oracle fundamentals including installation of Oracle software, creation of databases, patching and upgrading of Oracle software and database.
* Expertise in SQL and PL/SQL tuning, database reorganization, memory, and I/O tuning
* Strong understanding of Oracle backup and recovery tools and ability to restore databases in a timely manner.
*Oracle 11g a plus.
Neha Kumari | Technical Recruiter | Apetan Consulting LLC
Mail : 72 van reipen ave pmb#255, Jersey City, NJ 07306 |
Corp. Office: 15 Union Avenue, office # 6, Rutherford, New Jersey 07070 |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.