Hope You are doing Great today!
Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred specifications that our client is seeking for this position. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume along with your Contact Information and Expected Pay rate. Thank
. SENIOR SERVICENOW ENGINEER
This position is allowed to be remote work with up to 25% of travel required to various client sites if needed Ashburn, VA.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be involved with a team of individuals who are working within one of our cutting edge clients solving complex technical challenges then we are looking for you. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and have a "roll up their sleeves mentality". Here at Windward we offer numerous opportunities to expand your experience in various areas depending upon your aptitude and interests. Our employees are not only passionate and driven, but strive to ensure customer quality is delivered consistently and effectively.
We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Engineer to perform various responsibilities to include technology assessments, strategy formations, and/or development projects for clients. Senior Engineers often lead a team of developers and collaborate with experienced project managers, analysts, designers, and clients to design, build, and deliver vital internal and external customer facing applications to help resolve the issues being faced by our clients. Senior ServiceNow Engineers have a broad understanding of the ServiceNow platform and the service management context, related technologies and products, with some specialization in a few key areas. Over time these specialties may change due to industry transformation or a changing client profile. As such, our Senior Engineers have the opportunity to seek out hands-on experience with the latest applications and enhancements to the tool and then leverage this new experience and intelligence to collaborate with our clients to solve complex problems.
- Position yourself as a trusted advisor
- Oversee the technical decisions that must be made, work with client staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of final results
- Perform productively at many levels, from the abstract world of enterprise architecture to the concrete day-to-day world of coding, in order to produce the final deliverable desired by the client
- Design, implement, integrate and support ServiceNow platform solutions
- Create documents that specify strategy, assessment, or design in a way that delivers obvious value to the client and is understandable by any stakeholder
- Work closely with clients, subject matter experts and the team to understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery
- Articulate architectural differences between solution methods
- Articulate the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms
- Define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery and provide hands-on technical direction working with other developers to review code and resolve issues
- Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client's senior management team
- Collaborate with business development team members during sales efforts to demonstrate technical capabilities, create a vision for a solution that can be built, and create estimates and work plans
- Develop less-senior resources by teaching, empowering, reviewing results, both in technical areas and in consulting "soft" skills
- Ability to think strategically and relate architectural decisions/recommendations to business needs and client culture
- Extensive knowledge of design patterns and when to apply them
- Extensive knowledge of the ServiceNow platform from both business and technical perspectives
- Extensive understanding of the core ITSM applications within ServiceNow along with enough understanding of the range of offered applications to speak intelligently to their use
- Extensive understanding of the ways in which ServiceNow can be configured and customized and scripting within the tool
- Strong ability to apply rigor and discipline to the design/development process regardless of the tools/technologies used
- Ability to discuss/debate architectural issues without rancor or personal investment
- Ability to seamlessly modify communication based on the technical level of the target audience
- Knowledge of how to assess the performance of a ServiceNow environment, how to diagnose performance problems, and best practices for improving performance
- Extensive knowledge of the concepts and tools required for effective ServcieNow development including: ServiceNow UI from an administrator perspective, update sets, data exports and other means used for the release of development work
- SDLC Methodologies including Waterfall, Scrum, XP, Kanban, and SAFe
Full legal Name:
SSN (last 5 digits):
Total IT Experience:
Total US Experience:
Total Relevant Experience:
Availability to Join:
Best time to reach:
Thanks and regards
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.