Title: .Net Developer with Charles River Experience
Location: Baltimore, MD (Locals not mandatory)
Duration: 12 months+
** Must have financial industry experience with order management systems (Preferably charles rivers)**
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a computer science, math, engineering, or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years professional experience Financial industry / Investments experience
· Experience with Order Management Systems (especially Charles River)
· Experience with .NET or willingness to learn .NET Experience with scripting languages, such as PERL Proficiency in SQL database, queries and stored procedures Experience with system integration Extensive attention to detail Experience with investigating data issues Demonstrated ability to develop solutions to complex problems and recommend
· the best solution to the business and project team Ability to apply acquired knowledge from prior experience effectively in new situations Demonstrated advanced analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
· Must be able to meet with clients of varying levels to gather, document, and analyze system specifications and requirements in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with others in team environment
· ossesses effective influencing and negotiating skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Understanding of how the people, processes and technology within an organization interact in relationships and patterns to create a feasible solution on projects of medium to high complexity Process-oriented, logical thinker
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite Ability to master complex tasks with minimal supervision
· Experience with estimation Adaptable and able to learn quickly
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250
El Segundo, CA 90245
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.