Hope You are doing Great today!
Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred specifications that our client is seeking for this position. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume along with your Contact Information and Expected Pay rate. Thank
Ft. Worth /TX
Phone then Skype
Contract : 6-12 month contract
All candidates must be willing to do hands on coding.
In additional to hands-on software development expertise, the role demands:
- Astute awareness of current technology trends and open source technologies
- Architectural and Design thinking
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Result-oriented and Self-motivated problem solver
- Experience in large scale transformation programs and leading teams
If you make it through the rigorous selection process, you will:
- Work with a team of crème de la crème specialists to develop software platform architecture
- Leverage your software development skills to Design, Code and Test the solution using latest technologies
- Mentor and lead team of onsite & offshore developers
- Own delivery of the solution
In addition to a stimulating environment and an attractive compensation, you will have access to a vast array of internal trainings to keep your skills sharp and a world class HR that is committed to work with you to reach your potential.
If you are a passionate programmer, and are looking for an opportunity to influence and shape the future using open-source technologies, we earnestly look forward to discussing your candidature…
- Expert level programming skills in Java
- Experience with TDD utilizing Mocking and similar concepts
- Strong understanding of Microservices architectures
- Experience with technologies used for service registry like Zookeeper, Eureka etc
- Experience with event-based and message-driven distributed system
- Experience with reactive programming (RX, Reactive Streams, Akka etc)
- Experience with NoSQL Datastores such as Cassandra and MongoDB
- Experience with distributed caching frameworks such as Redis, JBoss Datagrid
- Experienced with Platforms as a Service such as Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery using modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jenkins
- Experience with agile development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) and Test Automation (behaviour, unit, integration testing)
- Java Certification
- Experience with JBoss Drools
- Experience with any BRMS(Business Rules Management System) like iLog, JBoss BRMS
- Experience with JMS, Kafka
- Experience with Spring boot
- Experience with Spring cloud
- Experience with Apache Camel
- Experience with Gradle
- Experience with Groovy, Scala
Full legal Name:
SSN (last 5 digits):
Total IT Experience:
Total US Experience:
Total Relevant Experience:
Availability to Join:
Best time to reach:
Thanks and regards
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.