Hope You are doing Great today!
Below you will find the job description detailing the preferred specifications that our client is seeking for this position. If you are available and meet the requirements please respond with your updated resume along with your Contact Information and Expected Pay rate. Thank
Role: Database Administrator
Location: Iowa City, IA.
Need GC or USC
- Support Oracle E-Business Applications 12.1.3.
- Work closely with Development team to resolve data and code issues.
- Troubleshoot and solve database and application issues with regard to performance and availability.
- Review stress testing results and provide recommendations to development teams.
- Participate in the on-call rotation system for the department.
- Perform scheduled systems maintenance tasks on assigned servers.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with other staff members and with ACT clients.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality regarding corporate information.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Experience in installation and support of Oracle databases 10g/11g/12c.
- Experience with Oracle RAC, and Data guard.
- Experience with database performance tuning.
- Experience with supporting MySQL databases 5.6/5.7.
Full legal Name:
SSN (last 5 digits):
Total IT Experience:
Total US Experience:
Total Relevant Experience:
Availability to Join:
Best time to reach:
Thanks and regards
12 Roszel Road Suite 204-C | Princeton, NJ 08540
This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.