QA Tester: with Experience with Section 508 compliance
Fairfax , VA
Following specifications, testing standards and processes that have produced previous iterations of the application, with updates to testing standards and processes that may be necessary in the course of performing development services.
Update documents and manuals in conjunction with each deliverable.
Attend frequent stand up meetings, user story based development, the Confluence/JIRA suite of tools, continuous integration as well as both automated and manual testing.
User stories will be recorded in JIRA Will participate in User Story creation sessions, stand ups, backlog grooming and sprint retrospective meetings.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
•2-5 years of experience testing complex web applications using:
•Selenium (or other automated testing tool(s))
•Neo Load/Load Runner for load testing
Experience with Section 508 compliance
•Experience creating and documenting user stories
•Strong knowledge of the Scrum Agile methodology
• Well organized
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
•The ability to multi-task
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
UX Architect with • Experience with Section 508 compliance
need in Fairfax , VA
Candidates must have a high level of experience in user interface / user experience design and web application product development. This will include business analysis and requirements gathering and documentation from all business stakeholders, wireframing, prototyping, and coordination of project development using agile methodology between the business and Software Engineering team to deliver product to spec and on time. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Serve as a primary designer for internal GUI web-based applications
• Analyze user experience problems and create design solutions that meet business goals
• Analyze application and business domain data requirements and business rules, understanding the data flow from source to screen.
• Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with products and features
• Information Architecture and Wireframing
• Participate in user testing and design research to gain insight into UI / UX.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7-10 years of experience architecting complex web applications
• Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Experience with working in cross functional, Agile teams to design large scale digital experiences that meet business objectives and managing a creative team
• Experience with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including user research, information architecture, wireframing, rapid prototyping, interface design, and front end development
• Experience with Section 508 compliance
• Experience with usability evaluations and testing
• Possession of excellent technical Problem-solving skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with various stakeholders
Position: Development Lead/ Manager
Location: Hamilton NJ / Local candidates only
Work Authorization: GC/ USC
1. It's a contract to hire with Dodge ( post 6 months)
2. We need someone who is technically hands-on (he does not have to do coding but need someone who has been a developer and strong technically):
The role will manage the software development of one or more cutting edge product teams responsible for delivering high quality and innovative construction data solutions to our customers. This role requires a leader that is comfortable with continuously innovating and improving the teams' efficiency. The role also involves participating in high level architectural design and solutioning sessions with technical leads, architects, and other members of the engineering teams.
This position is key, integral, and demanding and is part of DDA's technical team being tasked to create a fast-paced culture within DDA.
This role includes the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Work with engineering management, architecture, data management, product management, quality engineering, and program management to define, estimate level of effort, and prioritize feature requirements, and contribute to system architecture thought leadership.
2. Translate requirements into work plans meeting time and cost constraints.
3. Monitor and manage the product development work plans and insure they adhere to DDAs SDLC. This includes insuring software development standards are followed, functional design notes are written and reviewed, as well as technical design notes, code reviews performed, regression tests developed.
4. Provide strong technical and management leadership in the areas of product development for enterprise modules in platform architecture deployed in a cloud model.
5. Partner with the hosting team to ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) requirements are met.
1. Management: Experience in managing developers, project plans, schedules, and milestones.
a. Solution-driven attitude. Understands systems impact and long- term effects of decisions/solutions on business case and customer commitments.
b. Experienced project planning, scheduling, and tracking of software development and testing process. Disciplined to create business cases when resources are needed.
c. Ability to manage and resolve complex and ambiguous issues.
d. Self-managed proactive work style.
e. Understanding of the necessity to meet stringent time deadlines.
f. Demonstrated track record of making sound management decisions to meet deadlines.
g. Experience leading geographically separated developers a plus.
2. Software Design: Exceptional analytical skills and experience in preparing software requirements, concepts for user interfaces, and functional specifications
a. Experience working with others to create functional requirement documents.
b. In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with SOA, microservices, REST, and web application development.
c. Cloud application development desired.
3. Communication Skills: Outstanding verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
a. Strong skills in presenting technical concepts in technical and non- technical settings.
4. Technologies: Familiarity with the following technologies is a plus: Java/Groovy/Grails, C#/WSF/WCF/ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Android/iOS, SQL, Relational/Document/Graph Stores, NoSQL, ETL, RESTful Web Services, SaaS, PaaS.
1. Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science and/or Information Systems).
2. Advanced degree a plus.
3. 5+ years of experience in managing/leading software development teams.
4. 5 years of project management experience.
5. Experience with Analytics/BI Solutions a plus.
No of Days
· Provide technical architecture strategy, guidance, and validation for all Salesforce-related projects
· Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
· Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
· Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
· Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
· Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
· Ability to drive salesforce initiative from scratch
· Advise and enforce development process model from analysis and scope to delivery and measurement
· Support the full project life cycle, including analysis, design, development, delivery, and post-delivery
· Develop, assemble, and maintain a library of model documents, templates, best practices, and other re-usable knowledge assets
· Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
· Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
· Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
· Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
· Participate and engage in all team meetings
· Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
· 5+ years of industry experience as a Salesforce.com developer and 3+ years in technical architecture
· Experience of Integration to enterprise systems
· Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structures and tools
· Ability to present salesforce capabilities and new additions to leadership
· Salesforce certification
Role: SAP APO/SCM Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
· Provides business analysis and process redesign expertise in SAP APO functions and processes.
· Prepare functional specifications for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms and workflows.
· Design and execute test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives.
· Champion the use of commonly-used concepts, standards, and best practices and procedures within a SAP module.
· Assist in Development of Supply Chain Strategies
· Assist in Development Inventory Management and Safety Stock Strategies and System Settings
Please do let me know if you need any support here
Position Title: .Net / Automation Developer
Duration: 2017-03-13 to 2017-09-12
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
• Manager is looking for .Net developer who has experience with SCOM and PowerShell.
Preferred Skills : Ansible, Load Runner, Rundeck (not mandatory because the Manager can train them on these)
Manager is Open for a Skype interview.
Hyatt is seeking an experienced Automation Developer to increase the efficiency of the Tech Ops team that supports our Property Management System. The Property Management System is core to the success of the business and is used to run our hotels. (Front desk check-in, back office accounting, interfaces to ~50 hotel systems, etc.) The Property Management System has components that run in our datacenter and in each of our hotels. Currently, the ongoing support, configuration, and monitoring of these systems requires people from many different technology and business backgrounds. This position will build automation for the monitoring, diagnostics, and maintenance of these system components.
This position is within the Global Operations Center at Hyatt's corporate offices located in downtown Chicago.
This position reports to the Director of Property Systems and will collaborate with multiple Tech Ops groups that support the Property Management System
This position should expect about 75% development (requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation) and 25% system support (responding to production support tickets).
5-10 years full lifecycle software development, Experience doing .Net development, Experience with SCOM, Experience with PowerShell.
Any of these are a big plus: Experience with Ansible, Experience with LoadRunner, Experience with Rundeck, Experience with Oracle SQL, Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.