Title: Sr. DB2 DBA
Location: Washington, DC
Duration: 6+ Months
Must Have Skills:
· Microsoft Suite
· DB2 LUW on AIX
· Unix scripting
· TSM (Tivoli Storage Manager) -The internal drive, intellectual curiosity, ability to learn, and desire to help the customers succeed
· 3 5 years of hands-on DB2 UDB experience in an AIX environment -Strong Unix skills
· Command line processing
· Reading, writing, executing, troubleshooting user scripts -Realistic, practical, real world database administration skills/experience -Experience, from a database perspective, dealing with Websphere Application Sever, HTTP Server, MQSeries and Cognos
· Experience with Q-Replication
· Experience in Performance monitoring/testing COGNOS applications
· Experience reviewing SQL to address performance problems
· Microsoft Office experience in, at a minimum, Outlook, WORD, Excel
· Experience with DPF (Data Partitioning Facility).
· This is physical partitioning, not logical partitioning (Range Partitioning)
· Experience with HADR setup
· Experience with WLM, DSM, Optim data growth
· Experience with TSA is a plus
· Provide day-to-day database support for the CCTI/CCP data warehouse environment
· Provide support for data replication between production site and disaster recovery site
· Provide support for performance testing the CAE and CCP applications
· Assist with troubleshooting of system and application performance related issues and recommend fixes.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250
El Segundo, CA 90245
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.