Title: Performance tester
Location: Piscataway, NJ 08854
Duration: 12 months+
Interview: Face-To-Face/Skype Hire
· Design and Develop load scripts using Vugen/Performance center, hand on experience with Vugen scripting, analysis and Load Runner
· Deep understanding and working knowledge of protocols like web HTTP/HTML, AJAX TruClient, mobile Protocols and CITRIX
· Familiarly in HP performance testing using Performance Center, Selenium
· Hands on experience in entire performance testing life cycle with agile methodologies, skilled in performing load result analysis
· Scalability and stability stress tests, identify and help resolve performance bottle necks
· Deep understanding of virtualization ( LISA, VM Ware, etc.. )
· Design and Development of Virtual modal for backend systems and maintenance
· Responsible for analyzing problems, developing solutions and making decisions that impact projects
· Completes assigned load and performance tasks on time (e.g., analysis/design, development, testing, maintenance, documentation, etc.).
· Hands on experience in Relational database queries ( Oracle )
· Experience in application browser memory testing
· Hands on experience in mobile device performance testing
· Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and development staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and end user requirements
· Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates
· Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products.
· Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
· Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
· Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful and correct
· Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects
· Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and check lists
· knowledge of Performance Testing tool like Loadrunner, Jmeter , Neoload and SOSTA
· Application of software development life cycle concepts
· Experience in Vugen Scripting using C, VB , Java & Java Scripting.
· Knowledge Oracle, SQL, Xml APIs, Web technologies, Quality Center
· Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250
El Segundo, CA 90245
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.