Position Title: Java developer LOCALS H1B USC GC
Duration: 2017-03-15 to 2017-09-15
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
Top 3 Skills
JAVA – Senior
Hyatt is seeking Senior Software Engineers to assist with our product development initiatives, as well as help drive new groundbreaking applications designed for Hyatt hotel associates and guests.
* Working within our Core Team.
The Core Team is primarily responsible for maintaining our legacy hyatt.com technology stack.
* Working with our Product Team to drive Hyatt initiatives.
* Code reviews / mentorship of more junior level developers.
* Strong OOP / design pattern knowledge
Position Title: .Net / Automation Developer LOCALS H1B USC GC
Duration: 2017-03-13 to 2017-09-12
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
• Manager is looking for .Net developer who has experience with SCOM and PowerShell.
Preferred Skills : Ansible, Load Runner, Rundeck (not mandatory because the Manager can train them on these)
Manager is Open for a Skype interview.
Hyatt is seeking an experienced Automation Developer to increase the efficiency of the Tech Ops team that supports our Property Management System. The Property Management System is core to the success of the business and is used to run our hotels. (Front desk check-in, back office accounting, interfaces to ~50 hotel systems, etc.) The Property Management System has components that run in our datacenter and in each of our hotels. Currently, the ongoing support, configuration, and monitoring of these systems requires people from many different technology and business backgrounds. This position will build automation for the monitoring, diagnostics, and maintenance of these system components.
This position is within the Global Operations Center at Hyatt's corporate offices located in downtown Chicago.
This position reports to the Director of Property Systems and will collaborate with multiple Tech Ops groups that support the Property Management System
This position should expect about 75% development (requirements, analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation) and 25% system support (responding to production support tickets).
5-10 years full lifecycle software development, Experience doing .Net development, Experience with SCOM, Experience with PowerShell.
Any of these are a big plus: Experience with Ansible, Experience with LoadRunner, Experience with Rundeck, Experience with Oracle SQL, Knowledge of networking fundamentals.
Position Title: Telecommunications Analyst
No. of opening: 1
Location: Chicago, IL, 60606
6 + months Contract to Hire
This is a Telecom Analyst role:
Analyst with Support Analyze troubleshoot telephony systems
also should be able to coordinate, optimizing and organize projects
Project Management ; Coordination skills
Should have Various type of Telephone systems – Solid Work experience and understanding – VOIP: mitel, avaya
Understand data networking system and coordinate with the technical team as when required
Should Have experience in Voice Telecommunications; VOIP
Strong Technical Knowledge is required ; Need to have exposure to hospitality, Hotel industry or telecom industry or Telecom Installation vendors or Healthcare Industry
Working – resolve queries of IT and operations teams, technical team.
Willing to Travel as and when required
Analysis of hotel telecom facilities and recommendations for optimization of facilities (i.e. telecom audits).
Provide telecom escalation and problem solving support for hotels on 24 x 7 basis.
Assist in managing telecom vendors.
Provisioning support of Corporate telephone systems including Avaya and Mitel telephony systems.
Assist with the implementation of Corporate telecommunications standards.
Project management with supervision of new hotel openings and transitions including but not limited to PBX, voicemail, call accounting and E911.
Project management of telephone system switch replacements for existing hotels.
Customer Support role with hotel on a worldwide basis. This entails after hours support approximately every 5 weeks.
Minimum 4 years Telecommunications experience in the hospitality industry with respect to hotel operations.
Knowledge of telecom voice network ordering processes and telecommunications support protocols from a variety of providers both US and International.
Programming experience with Avaya, Mitel, and other hospitality centric telephone systems.
Familiar with data/voice networking including firewalls, network switches and terminology.
Experience with different call accounting and voicemail systems
Good communication and documentation skills.
Adaptability to new and emerging technologies.
Able to work independently.
Ability to travel up to 40% of the month.
Senior Business Analyst USC GC LOCALS
12-24 m contract
No H1's (only USC/GC/EAD) Phone & F2F
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Business Analyst will be responsible for initiating and leading short-, medium-, and long-term feature/functionality business and technical requirements that support business plans, products, and strategic business initiatives. The Business Analyst will be required to work with business stakeholders to create initial requirement specs and work with existing specifications to determine the detailed needs of the App Development Team.
The Business Analyst position requires a significant level of coordination and negotiation skills, including the need to simultaneously work with customers, product and sales teams, business partners, and DevOps teams to identify, assess, define, document, and negotiate for the "best" product features and functionality to enable Client to meet or exceed its business goals. This position requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills, a cool, calm demeanor that can help focus and direct solutions to problems, strong analytic abilities that allow clear, precise definition of the features and functionality required, and exceptional attention to detail and follow-through.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
1. Work with the Product Development Team, Dealer and Finance Sales, and others to identify, categorize, and document high level business requirements for inclusion in business cases.
2. Analyze high level business requirements and develop lower level functional and technical requirements. Various deliverables include System Requirement Specifications, User Interface Specifications, use-cases, mock-ups, process and navigational flows, etc.
3. Determine impact of functional requirements through collaboration with other feature team members on various aspects of existing system.
4. Analyze and review requirements assessing impact to existing systems and processes in conjunction with the App Development Team.
5. Examine integration with existing applications and lifecycle support implications.
6. Support design team in the translation of requirements into structured systems design.
7. Facilitate requirements and design sessions with both business and technical team members.
8. Participate in issue investigation and resolution as appropriate.
9. Maintain ownership of a feature or feature set throughout the systems development life cycle supporting design, development, quality-assurance and production support efforts.
10. Act as the go-to person for requirements questions and clarification. In many cases, become an expert on specific features and participate in changes even after implementation to production.
11. Support User Acceptance of a release or feature including development of Test Plans, Test Conditions, and Test Scripts, validation of the application through participation in the testing process, coordination of User Acceptance Testing and support of end users during execution of User Acceptance Testing.
12. Participate in updating training content in coordination with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
13. Organize or participate in system demos and presentations to various stakeholders as needed.
14. Support system implementation/rollout activities, including all necessary pilots.
15. Communicate with system end users to gather system feedback and improve functionality.
16. Manipulate data with standard Microsoft Office tools to support business case and issue analysis.
17. Perform all work in accordance with company's quality programs, standards, and procedures.
18. Maintain safety, security, and privacy standards throughout all areas of responsibility.
19. Other duties, as assigned.
ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
1. Bachelor's degree in business or technical area, or suitable work experience.
2. Prior experience in the Business Analyst/Systems Analyst realm, with proven experience in one or more significant, complex, multi-thousand hour software development projects.
3. Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Business/Systems Analyst.
4. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
5. Experience with web-based applications required.
6. Minimum of 1 year of experience with RDBMS and knowledge SQL scripting.
7. Demonstrable experience with software development methodologies (Waterfall, XP, RUP, or Agile, etc.) required.
8. Web Usability training / testing experience a plus.
9. Mobile experiences a plus.
Thanks & Regards
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.