Senior java developer/ Software Engineer:
Fairfax VA -
The Senior Software Engineer will support the upgrade and enhancement of an ERP enterprise account system using the Scrum Agile process. The applicable elements are Apache/Tomcat for the web application interface, and Oracle database on an existing server. The database runs on the IBM/AIX OS and the web application server runs on Red Hat/Linux.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5+ years of software engineering with Apache, Tomcat, Java
• Experience with IBM/AIX Operating Systems
•Experience with Red Hat/Linux application servers
•Strong knowledge of the Scrum Agile methodology
•Experience with Oracle 11g
• Well organized
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
•The ability to multi-task
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
Lead Front End - Atlanta GA - 6-12 Months
Lead - Backend- Atlanta GA - 6-12 Months
Principal Front End:
- Modern framework experience required (REACT, AngularJS, Angular 2, etc.)
- Architect front-end applications.
- Build using patterns (MVC, widgets, modular).
- Use modern JS frameworks and APIs.
- Possess style and UX skills.
- Provide analytical support to customer challenges, and offer alternative solutions.
- Possess strong presentation skills.
Principal Back End:
- Experience in a product development and/or consultancy role.
- Experience with delivering Online Banking Solutions - understanding high availability, money transaction, high security and high volume web applications
- Ability to lead team as a application architect, getting into the code level to support developers on syntax and technical design/approach
- Knowledge of up to date technology trends
- Hands-on experience with Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, Docker
- A customer-focused and pragmatic solution finder
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The ability to guide development teams
C / C++ programmer who has experience in socket programming with some exposure to embedded. Linux experience is mandatory but someone with C / C++ & socket programming experience will be having experience with Linux
Duration: 6 Months
Only Citizens (even GC will not fly)
Thanks & Regards
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.