Position:- JAVA DEVELOPER
Location:- Detroit, MI AND Boston, MA
MUST be USC/GC and must be able to interview onsite
SKILL SET Must Haves:
* Expert knowledge of Java 8, Java Enterprise Edition (J2EE)
* Experience with developing RESTfull web services in an enterprise production environment
* Familiarity with Dependency Injection frameworks (Guice)
* Experience writing unit tests (TestNG)
* Previous experience delivering products using Agile development practices (CI, TDD, Scrum)
* Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Experience contributing to an open source projects
Nice to Haves:
* Production experience designing and architecting high availability enterprise software
* Familiarity with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Cassandra) is a plus
* Experience with ElasticSearch or similar searching framework
* Experience with Memcached or other caching framework is desire
* Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies.
* Work closely with Product Management to translate requirements into high-quality, timely deliverables.
* Participate in peer code reviews, knowledge sharing, and assist other engineers in their work.
* Continuously improve software engineering practices and standards.
* Study new technologies and bring fresh ideas that can benefit the project.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.