Android developers locals
2 IOs developers locals
Contract (5 Years)
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Auto experience a plus
These are critical needs and I need them filled FAST!
- 3+ years developing specifically for the platform. 4+ preferred (so an iOS dev should have 3+ years of iOS xp)
- Experience using a scripting language to automate tasks and builds
- Experience managing builds and a build server (we use Jenkins)
- (Mobile Devs) Experience deploying apps to the market
- Experience using modern design patterns:
o iOS: MVVM, Functional Protocol-oriented patterns, Reactive patterns using ReactiveCocoa or RxSwift
o Android: MVP, Eventbus, Reactive using RxJava
o Java Web Services: Eventbus, Reactive using RxJava, RestEasy, Generated classes, Abstract Immutables
- Experience using modern libraries/platforms:
o iOS: Alamofire, RxSwift, Curry, Argo, Runes, Swift v3.
o Android: MosbyMVP, Butterknife, OkHttp, Gson, RxJava, any Eventbus lib, Retrofit.
o Java Web Services: OkHttp, RestEasy, Gson, Immutables, Wildfly/Jboss
- (Mobile Devs) Experience working on wearables
- (All Devs) The desire to learn other platforms and help out where needed.
- Experience using git.
- Experience working on an agile software team (refining user stories, estimating stories, verifying a story is development ready)
Sr Business/Systems Analyst – Medicare Enrollment/Billing/Claims
Initially 12 + months contract
W-2 candidates only (USC/GC/EAD)
· Ability to work with Technical Leads and Architects to analyze solutions
· Ability to understand current/existing system landscape and be able to maneuver through multiple soloed application, document current state and identify gaps between current state and future sate from a business need standpoint
· Drive automation and improvement of existing design/code when possible
· Translates complex business requirements into tangible functional, non-functional and data requirements through collaborative work with both businessand technical subject matter experts
· Ability to analyze the current state (As Is) and develop future state (To Be) process/work/data flows
· Support various technical and architecture teams in the development / modification of data models with an eye towards high performance, scalability, flexibility and usability
· Ensures data models are in alignment with the overall enterprise architecture standards and business requirements
· Work closely with QA teams to help them understand and align with project scope and requirements and also support various Testing (SIT, UAT, etc.) activities
· Creates source to target mapping documentation
· Subject matter knowledge guidance in source system analysis and ETL build in addition to serving as a subject matter expert regarding Medicare regulations (Ex: CMS) and operational procedures
SAS Administrator USC
Auburn Hills, MI
12 m + contract
· SAS Administration (both Enterprise Grid and Standard)
· Experience with Enterprise Miner and other SAS tools
· Linux/UNIX experience required
No of Days
Infrastructure Project Manager
· Client is looking for Project Management for incoming Infrastructure Integration Projects; Network, Servers, Active Directory, ServiceDesk, Middleware, Applications, ERP.
· As Project Manager it is expected to work closely with upper management on customer and also on the Softtek side to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
· IT general background
· ITIL Knowledge
· Proven 6-8 years of experience coordinating IT projects (project Manager)
· Proven experience providing updates to technical and executive team levels.
· Excellent communication skills.
Nice to Have.
· IT Infrastructure background (Servers or Network or Database).
· Certified PMP with active or valid PMI membership.
· Certified ITIL v3 foundation or higher.
Osair Technologies LLC
Phone 703-349-2825, FAX : 732-289-6076
Suite # 16D, Clifton, Chapel road VA 12642.
"We want to be your Trusted, Preferred & long Term Partner"
*NOTE:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.