Role: iOS Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
· Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code – write exceptional software!
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application – We care about our user's experience!
· Utilize git and JIRA/Confluence to manage your work.
· Work closely with your peers, QA, Product and Executives to define, design, implement and release new features to our users.
· Write unit tests and work with the QA team to further develop testing frameworks.
· Participate in code and design reviews with your peers to ensure high quality, efficient code and design are used in all your work.
· Spend time researching and evaluating new and relevant technologies and techniques in the mobile space. Evaluate new versions of iOS, XCode and related libraries and technologies used in our apps.
· Work closely with our build/release engineering to ensure successful delivery to our end users for new features and fixes.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 4+ years of iOS development experience
· 3+ year of Swift development experience
· Experience developing full iOS applications
· Professional experience with deployment, Apple Store policies and Apple design guidelines.
· Understanding of proven design patterns and architectures
· Proven experience with the XCode IDE
· Experience with RESTful APIs to communicate with backend services.
· Experience parsing JSON and XML
The following experience is a plus:
· Experience with Objective-C
· Building, signing, deploying to iTunesConnect
· Understanding of signing and provisioning profiles
· Agile methodologies
· Knowledge or experience with other mobile platforms
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.