Role: Integration Developer
Location: Cincinnati, OH
The Integration Competency Center has an opening for an Integration Developer. The candidate will be responsible for developing and coding of Integration for key enterprise projects using Java and IBM Integration Bus. Core JAVA development experience outside the context of IIB is required. The primary projects will be to develop the primary data synchronization integrations/frameworks/
The candidate is also responsible for all facets of the systems development lifecycle for application enhancements and existing production systems of various sizes and complexities. The candidate performs many of these tasks independently and communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The candidate may complete coding assignments when necessary to meet the needs of the business.
Essential Job Functions:
• Participate in the technical design process with the Integration Architects on key integration projects.
• Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using the IIB software.
• Develop Integration applications as per the specifications using JAVA core technologies.
• Unit test your code using SDLC best practices.
• Develop programming specifications.
• Participate in all phases of system and integration testing.
• Coordinated the delivery of quality artifacts across multiple projects in a timely manner.
• Complete estimates and work plans with the assistance of more senior team members as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• 3 or more years of direct experience working with Enterprise Application Integration, Message oriented Middleware or Service Oriented Architecture patterns and applications.
• some experience designing and developing using WebMethods Integration Server v7.1.2 or v8.2
• 3 or more years direct experience designing and developing using JAVA core technologies.
• Experience developing/implementing SOAP/REST Web Services.
• Experienced with creation of XML schema's and mapping.
• Extensive experience in developing solutions utilizing Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA) and solid understanding of SOA lifecycle
• Knowledge of communicating via MQ Series or JMS queues
• Experience applying the WSDL First Development approach
• Experience with SQL, PL/SQL, and various database platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
• Proven communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate information to customers and to all levels within the organization.
• Ability to interact well in a team environment.
• J2EE skill as a plus to the job description.
• Excellence written and verbal communication skill are a must.
• Experience with SQL and various DB platforms (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)
• Experience developing Integration in the Retail/Manufacturing domains.
• Experience with Mainframe Integration practices
• Experience with MQ integration practices.
• Experience with ARTS and/or OAGIs standards.
• Experience with ERP or MDM integration projects.
Phone : 775-473-5989 Ext: 5085
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Gmail : email@example.com
Magnus Technology Solutions Inc.,
2345 Yale Street, First Floor,
Palo Alto, CA-94306.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.