Title: Opentext/ Documentum Consultant
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: Long Term
Interview: Phone & Skype Hire
*OpenText DMS with integration to SAP is the basic skillset for this onshore role***
· Strong knowledge and experience of Documentum Foundation Classes.
· Experience of deployment using xMS. Strong programming experience of Java 1.6 or higher.
· Good knowledge of D2 will be helpful Strong Knowledge on Documentum Integration with MS SharePoint, ERP System & data migration.
· Ability to work in jQuery and Java Script Support experience of Documentum 7 on Wintel, Tomcat , MS SQL Server platform and views. Experience in creating and maintaining Groups, Users, and ACL.
· Analyzing and implementing any new hot fixes from EMC.
· Experience of designing workflow for stateful and stateless processes.
· Strong knowledge of working with custom java methods for Auto activities within workflow with the usage of Process variables, Business Objects etc.
· Strong understanding of Documentum Server architecture and hand-on experience in Jersey Framework, Restful Web Services, DFS, JBoss and JMS.
· Must be able to develop smal components/plug-Ins single handedly.
· Strong knowledge of DQL.
· Experience in running queries and reports to support business processes.
· Familiarity with Captiva will be helpful Familiarity with Energy Industry and Plant management.
· Ability to communicate effectively with users, Documentum Support Teams and clients to solve problems.
· Experience in working with business users, and external vendors.
Email ID: email@example.com
222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250
El Segundo, CA 90245
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.