Title: Spark/ Scala Developer
Location: Montgomery, OH
Duration: 12 months+
Interview: Phone & Skype Hire
Job Description: This position involves performing custom development using Spark/Scala throughout the entire project life cycle. Scala developers are capable of full cycle project leadership including application architecture, design input, and database design/programming. The right individual for this role will be a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, takes extreme pride in their work, and is highly collaborative.
· Participate in the design and implementation of a large and architecturally significant application
· Communicate effectively with both business and technical audiences
· Champion company standards and best practices
· Build partnerships across application, business and infrastructure teams
· Document designs and specifications
· Implement solutions that can solve common problems
· Research relevant technology trends and recognize trends that are relevant to the retail industry
· Work to continuously improve web development processes and practices
· Extensive knowledge of Scala/Java development.
· Experience with Spark/Hbase SQL on an Agile project.
· A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
· Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of client's timelines and budgets.
· Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills.
· Degree in Computer Science or related field.
Email ID: email@example.com
222 N Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 2250
El Segundo, CA 90245
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.