Hope you are doing great
Please find the position below and if you feel yourself comfortable with the role then please do respond me back .
Role: PeopleSoft and COGNOS Administrator
Location: Columbus, OH.
Interview: Face to face
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Provide PeopleSoft, Cognos and WebSphere support, work in partnership with ODT staff and can assist execution of support activities, day to day administration of WebSphere environment on IBM AIX running on P Series Hardware platform
- Day to day administration and operation support for Taxation PeopleSoft, Cognos, WebSphere and document management system
- Provide technical services for Administering and supporting PeopleSoft, Cognos, WebSphere environment on IBM AIX installed on P Series hardware platform, also support and administer IBM Tivoli Directory Server
- Act as a subject matter expert on PeopleSoft
- Act as a subject matter expert on COGNOS
- Attend weekly meeting with server staff and supervisor
- Develop detail documentation of current and new infrastructure configurations for Peoplesoft, Cognos, WebSphere, document management system and LDAP – IBM Directory Server
Required Skills and Experience:
- PeopleSoft 8.5.3 (5 years of experience mandatory)
- Cognos 10.2.2 (5 years of experience mandatory)
- AIX 6.1, 7.0 (3 years of experience preferred)
- Web services and Web services security (2 years of experience preferred)
- IBM Tivoli Directory server 6.0 and above. (2 years of experience preferred)
- Documentation (5 years of experience mandatory)
- Performance tuning (2 years of experience mandatory)
- SSL (2 years of experience preferred)
- Ability to automate Installation, configuration, maintenance activities of the products listed Implementation skills
- Design, develop and support PeopleSoft
- Design and develop Cognos
- Knowledge of WebSphere, any document management system
- Knowledge of configuring application security using LDAP – IBM Directory server
- Strong communication/ leadership skills
- Strong influence, collaboration and negotiation experience
- Ability to collaborate with supporting resources across business and/or functional lines
- Have excellent oral and written skills/possess strong meeting and work session facilitation skills.
- Knowledge of WebSphere
- Scripts for automating Installation, configuration and Maintenance of PeopleSoft, Cognos, WebSphere and LDAP – IBM Directory Server
- Experience in supporting large scale web and server environments hosting multiple e-Commerce applications, and maintenance of the underlying infrastructure
- Knowledge in WAS application Server, WebServices, IBM Tivoli Directory server and experience in configuring and support application security
- Experience and ability to use tools to automate and provide recommendations
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.