I Hope you are doing great today.
Let me know if you are interested in below requirement.
Please send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location as soon as possible to email@example.com
Position – Hadoop Admin
Duration: 3-6month CTH
Location: Atlanta, GA
Visa – GC or USC
Interview: first round phone/video conference
· Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure and Cluster maintenance including creation and removal of cluster nodes.
· Responsible for setting up Hive structures, helping users troubleshoot issues with Hive/Impala/Spark/Sqoop, and migrating the structures between environments.
· Monitor Hadoop cluster job performance, end-to-end performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop Map/Reduce routines against very large data sets.
· Perform capacity monitoring and short and long-term capacity planning in collaboration with business analysts and data and network architects.
· Administer and monitor Hadoop cluster connectivity and security, maintain security according to best practices and company's standards.
· Perform Hadoop clusters backup and recovery.
· File system management and monitoring, Hadoop HDFS support and maintenance.
· Manage and review Linux and Hadoop log files.
· Collaborate with other teams to install operating system and Hadoop updates, patches, version upgrades when required.
· Team with the infrastructure, database, and business analytics teams to guarantee high data quality and availability and to troubleshoot Hadoop issues.
· Point of Contact for Vendors escalations.
Note: "we are going through tier-1 vendor"
Talent Acquisition Executive
(W) 248-565-4747*172; Fax: +1-248.254.7211
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.