Role: SFDC Developer with API
Location: New York
Duration: 6 months+
I-94 copy is mandatory
• 6+ year's experience with SFDC development experience including Force.com, Apex, Visualforce and salesforce.com APIs (Enterprise, Partner, Metadata, Tooling API)
• Strong knowledge of SFDC architecture and
configurations (Roles, Profiles, Validations rules, Workflows, Assignment rules, Approval processes, Reports/Dashboards, Access Control, Custom objects/fields)
• Advanced SFDC user/administrator skills (including using permissions, roles, profiles, queues, security setup, views, and page layouts)
• Strong knowledge of Visualforce (Page, Components, Controllers, Custom Components)
• Strong knowledge of Apex (Classes, Triggers, Batch processing, Web services and APIs, Test coverage classes, Deployment strategies)
• In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application Data model, Data Architecture, and Data Management
• Strong experience in with SFDC enterprise and partner WSDL for integrations with vendor packages and in-house systems
• Mobility experience and optimizing Salesforce to support both online and Mobile access (Salesforce1 etc..)
• Domain expertize – familiar with financial services, Asset Management a plus
• Excellent communication skills and ability interact with all levels of Business users
• Capable of working independently as well as a team player
• SFDC certified
• Experience with other CRM or ERP or Marketing applications (SAP, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.) is a strong plus
• Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools like Informatica, Mulesoft
• Salesforce Force.com Administrator/Developer Certified preferred but not required
• Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Agile / iterative design & prototyping using agile methodologies
• Awareness of Lightning UI and Lightning Process builder a plus
2 N. Market St., #400, San Jose, CA, 95113
Ph: 408.722.9448 |
Email: dev.v @e-solutionsinc.com
mY LiNKeD iN pRoFILe:
e-Solutions Inc. is a 13 year old company with more than 750 IT and Software professionals working on cutting edge technologies and serving fortune 2000 companies all over the world.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
** We won't be able to provide any kind of client/implementation partner letter post confirmation.
** We don't deal in visa transfer cases or 3rd party consultants.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Qaaovgsh" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/qaaovgsh.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.